For Britain YT: "We're proud to stand with Morrissey" (April 20, 2021)

Morgoth from Morgoth's Review is part of the traditional far right and he has said some disgusting things about Anne Marie Waters to do with her being a lesbian and a feminist and a supporter of Israel and Jewish people. I don't think Morgoth is a vegan or cares about animal rights. Maybe Morrissey should look into Morgoth more? Morgoth doesn't like Michael Jackson and other black artists in the music industry not just Grime artists or rappers.

I don't like Paul Joseph Watson (from InfoWars), Alex Jones (from InfoWars) and Douglas Murray. None of them like Michael Jackson.

The Stex 666 person also worries me.

What is keeping Anne Marie Waters from being part of the traditional far right is the fact that she is a lesbian and an old school feminist and her love and support of Israel and Jewish people. Maybe also that she practices a form of meditation that comes out of Buddhism. The Veganism and animal rights stuff is a bit different as well. She definitely has some very extreme right-wing views maybe you could say she is 'alt right' I don't know.

Michael Jackson was a victim of The Simpsons. Morrissey is now another victim of The Simpsons.

Anne Marie Waters is Irish and working-class from the Republic of Ireland but she seems to love Britain. Britain the Union with England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. She supports Brexit and is possibly against mass immigration into Britain. I don't know what her views are about the British Royal family? What is "Hope Not Hate"? I know they have criticised Anne Marie Waters and I think Morrissey as well.

These people are NOBODIES.

Morgoth from Morgoth's Review is part of the traditional far right and he has said some disgusting things about Anne Marie Waters to do with her being a lesbian and a feminist and a supporter of Israel and Jewish people. I don't think Morgoth is a vegan or cares about animal rights. Maybe Morrissey should look into Morgoth more? Morgoth doesn't like Michael Jackson and other black artists in the music industry not just Grime artists or rappers.

I don't like Paul Joseph Watson (from InfoWars), Alex Jones (from InfoWars) and Douglas Murray. None of them like Michael Jackson.

What is keeping Anne Marie Waters from being part of the traditional far right is the fact that she is a lesbian and an old school feminist and her love and support of Israel and Jewish people. Maybe also that she practices a form of meditation that comes out of Buddhism. The Veganism and animal rights stuff is a bit different as well. She definitely has some very extreme right-wing views maybe you could say she is 'alt right' I don't know.

Michael Jackson was a victim of The Simpsons. Morrissey is now another victim of The Simpsons.

Anne Marie Waters is Irish and working-class from the Republic of Ireland but she seems to love Britain. Britain the Union with England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland. She supports Brexit and is possibly against mass immigration into Britain. I don't know what her views are about the British Royal family? What is "Hope Not Hate"? I know they have criticised Anne Marie Waters and I think Morrissey as well.

I don't think she cares about Britain at all.

She's like one of those feminists who spend so much time obsessing about The Patriarchy that they end up thinking all men are rapists who will never let them achieve anything.

In her case she's fixated on Sharia Law as The Patriarchy - which is where she connects with the far right because they hate Muslims. And now she's steeped in online hatred.

Come to think of it, I found & posted this picture not long ago. 🧐

If anyone from For Britain is lurking on this site could you metaphorically fall under a Live Export lorry.

Morrissey-Shares-New-Year-Message-696x464.jpg

I meant Styxenhammer666 I don't trust him he has some strange views and ideas.

I don't think she cares about Britain at all.

She's like one of those feminists who spend so much time obsessing about The Patriarchy that they end up thinking all men are rapists who will never let them achieve anything.

In her case she's fixated on Sharia Law as The Patriarchy - which is where she connects with the far right because they hate Muslims. And now she's steeped in online hatred.
This is it, it seems that she's spent too much time with the lunatic element of Islamists, and now her radical solution is to smear anyone even vaguely similar with her wonderful corrective measures.

It's similar to asking men to curfew themselves due to being over-represented in attacks on females, or enshrining mandatory stop and search of black Londoners in law, due to being over-represented in knife crime.

It's purely a form of unnecessary discrimination, group punishment, and it's not even a good solution for these problems - you just end up with resentment in people that you could have otherwise had on your side, and then more bigotry and long drawn out conflicts.

If someone wanted to look realistically at the issues AMW raises, it might be an idea to not actually blame people for things they have no hand in (simply due to being part of some larger disparate group), and find some really basic details like the person in the 3rd comment down here writes ("It's not that simple"), instead of her conspiratorialist approach.

Quiz time!!!

Who once said:

"Morrissey's ability to create a mystical relationship between himself and his audience, coupled with the fact that he really speaks his mind, is what makes a him a real icon.

"I think he really embodies Britishness and this is reflected in the impact he makes on peoples' day-to-day lives."

?????

Oh, look what the desperate racist left out - everything that shows he had no idea what he was involved with. Had a wobble that we wouldn't deal with sensitive issues & thought a loon would save us:

I despise racism.

I despise fascism.

I would do anything for my Muslim friends, and I know they would do anything for me.

In view of this, there is only one British political party that can safeguard our security.

That party is For Britain.

Please give them a chance. Listen to them. Do not be influenced by the tyrannies of the MSM who will tell you that For Britain are racist or fascist - please believe me, they are the very opposite!!! Please do not close your mind.

Labour is hopelessly naive.

Theresa May’s policies have turned Britain into a international target.

The BBC has closed down.

The Loony Left is concerned only with victim culture.

For Britain will keep British society together. Violence is not the way forward.

There are many problems in modern Britain that have become too large for Theresa May to deal with - mostly because she created them in the first place. The press appear to deal only in fashionable outrage; inflammatory and unjust comments against any new party that threatens the same old bloody pointless two-party system.

Please give For Britain a chance. They will bring an end to the modern Westminster mania for self-destruction. For Britain is the bulldog breed that will never surrender. Both Labour and Conservatives have already sold you down the river into righteous oblivion.

This is my last political strike. No wish to upset anyone! But the time has come to fight, and Labour and the Conservatives have their backs to the sea.

Are you capable of change?

Thank you, and peace for all of us

MORRISSEY

20 April 2018
For Britain is not a racist party.

What's your point here?

Quiz time!!!

Who once said:

"Morrissey's ability to create a mystical relationship between himself and his audience, coupled with the fact that he really speaks his mind, is what makes a him a real icon.

"I think he really embodies Britishness and this is reflected in the impact he makes on peoples' day-to-day lives."

?????
Bracewell?

Is it a terrible strain hauling those goal posts around?
Still don't get your point.

Morrissey has neve supported a racist party.

Those who accuse him of racism because of his support for For Britain are mistaken. The lying mainstream media accuses all patriotic parties of racism, didn't you know? And most people out there are sheep who listen to whatever the media tells them.

You and I both know that Morrissey has done nothing that merits the slander he is receiving.

Still don't get your point.

Morrissey has neve supported a racist party.

Those who accuse him of racism because of his support for For Britain are mistaken. The lying mainstream media accuses all patriotic parties of racism, didn't you know? And most people out there are sheep who listen to whatever the media tells them.

You and I both know that Morrissey has done nothing that merits the slander he is receiving.

He last mentioned them in April 2019.

Quiz time!!!

Who once said:

?????
Uncle Skinny?

No.

I think he realised he was wrong about her.

And doesn't want to talk about it.
He hasn't given any indication of a political about-turn. Not once. But he could end his persecution tomorrow if he publicly "repented".

But would self-betrayal and lies really be Moz's style?

Never.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom