Full itinerary of Nov./Dec. concerts for both US and Mexico forthcoming - true-to-you.net

Message - true-to-you.net

"25 August 2011

The William Morris Agency are due to announce the full itinerary of Morrissey's November-December concerts for both the US and Mexico. Morrissey has been attending the Wellington Hospital in London for treatment for his right index finger, which remains broken. Morrissey was bitten by a dog in June."

Last edited by a moderator:
Wolf, wolf!!

Can't schedule dates on time as promised b/c of a broken finger.... Hahahahahahahahaha

Re: Article: Full itinerary of Nov./Dec. concerts for both US and Mexico forthcoming

[Was that dog rabid?

He spends too long in Froggy France with rabies then comes back to dear old blighty to get it fixed.

A plaster on the finger for three months normally isnt the best solution for a broken finger

very odd

QUOTE=Anonymous;1986674037]Can't schedule dates on time as promised b/c of a broken finger.... Hahahahahahahahaha[/QUOTE]

I just hope that the dates in Mexico are not just in Tijuana, as in the Tour of 2007. I will wait anxiously :thumb:

Last edited:
You guys!!!!!! I'm gonna be in Chicago in November and then on the 20th of December I'm boarding a plane for Guadalajara for my grandparents 50th anniversary!!! This means I might just be able to see morrissey 2 times in one year.

looks like a westcoat/southwest tour if he is only playing 10 dates. expect to see california and texas dates.

Re: Article: Full itinerary of Nov./Dec. concerts for both US and Mexico forthcoming

looks like a westcoat/southwest tour if he is only playing 10 dates. expect to see california and texas dates.

I don't know about that if its now been expanded to both November and December I'd assume that'd imply there's some new US dates on the roster as well.

Wer'e all going to be pleasently surprised.....Not just 10 cities, but 20+ shows to boot....Oh Morrissey, You Trooper!!!

Wer'e all going to be pleasently surprised.....Not just 10 cities, but 20+ shows to boot....Oh Morrissey, You Trooper!!!

Blah blah blah let's make it a really big hurray!!!! cane eff off.

And this is why Morrissey-Solo is a better website than True To You. This news was on the front page of Solo while it was hidden away on an obscure link called "news".

And this is why Morrissey-Solo is a better website than True To You. This news was on the front page of Solo while it was hidden away on an obscure link called "news".

Oops, the end of that should read "on True To You".

troll

Crystal Geezer??? What the f*** does that shit mean ?? This bitch must be an old f***er on crystal meth! DIE BITCH

Last edited by a moderator:
Hundreds of innocent people are killed each year by Mexican drug cartels shoot outs. Maybe he'll get caught up in one on the way to the venue while in Mexico.

robertboyracer

MEXICOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! AGAIN!!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!MORRISSEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U THANK U !!!!!! f***ING LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE U MAN!!!!! :D BEST NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:tears::D

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom