fun stuff abut babies

I've had enough of babies to last a lifetime.I see one and get queasy.:sick:

2FxTLKBFvHyL.jpg

Either a good use for duct tape or Redneck Baby timeout. :D

Did I misinterpret the gist of the thread? After going to the link in the OP I thought the intention was a humorous one. I do know that being a parent is the toughest and most tiring job. To the mommas who are overwhelmed, hang in there because they do grow up before you know it and you will be wondering where did the time go. :)

toiletdrink.jpg

it was comic relief to a hard job, they were supossed to laugh with the baby playing chess and doing weightlifting

I am so with you!...been there...done that...YUCK!

"FUN stuff about BABIES"...surely a contridiction in terms?!

I don't know about you but for ages i was broody even though i had a baby and two other children. Its the mourning you go through when you have to get rid of all the little clothes and baby gear and accepting that a big part of your life is over.
Then one day it wears off and you suddenly see a baby and your heart doesn't flip anymore.Then the idea of doing it all again becomes a terrible thought.;)

is there any point ever having children....

Yes. The world would end if no one ever had children. Sure they can be a pain but also the ultimate joy. Somebody's child will be the one who discovers the cure for cancer and AIDS. Somebody's child will be the next Morrissey and Monet. Children are the future.

Last edited:
Yes. The world would end if no one ever had children. Sure they can be a pain but also the ultimate joy. Somebody's child will be the one who discovers the cure for cancer and AIDS. Somebody's child will be the next Morrissey and Monet. Children are the future.

One of my children will end up in middle management, slave to a fierce comic book habit. The other? Federal Prison.

There is no point, it's all a function of girlie hormones and lurv.

Back
Top Bottom