Galleria Miscellania

Why thank you, Ms VD. :p

Well, we did talk a lot 4 years ago...Lol.

Such an unfortunate username...

We did, and I can't remember why we stopped. Oh well. If I can work how to get this blocker off my PMs to stop weirdos PMing me maybe you can tell me what you've been doing with yourself all this time, and we won't clog this thread.

Such an unfortunate username...

We did, and I can't remember why we stopped. Oh well. If I can work how to get this blocker off my PMs to stop weirdos PMing me maybe you can tell me what you've been doing with yourself all this time, and we won't clog this thread.

Well, when people type VH I always think of Van Halen.

We stopped because I was banned for 3 years. Lol.

This thread is meant to be clogged. :p

Several years ago on Project Runway, maybe 6 years ago, they had this crazy woman that claimed someone damaged a picture of her daughter and she had me glued to the set. I can't find her picture. She reminded me so much of a strange roommate I'd had a long time ago and it was interesting to watch everyone figure out how crazy and spiteful she was.

Several years ago on Project Runway, maybe 6 years ago, they had this crazy woman that claimed someone damaged a picture of her daughter and she had me glued to the set. I can't find her picture. She reminded me so much of a strange roommate I'd had a long time ago and it was interesting to watch everyone figure out how crazy and spiteful she was.

Are you sure it wasn't just a gay man?

Are you sure it wasn't just a gay man?

no, she was a woman and about 8 episodes in after looking like a cat lady who can't be bothered she suddenly got this makeover and started talking about how it was her last chance. Her hair was mulit-colored and she was very passive-aggressive. As things went on she was unable to maintain her facade and stared freaking out bigtime. I'm sure she defaced her own daughter's picture by drawing a mustache on it, although she could possibly drive someone to do it.

no, she was a woman and about 8 episodes in after looking like a cat lady who can't be bothered she suddenly got this makeover and started talking about how it was her last chance. Her hair was mulit-colored and she was very passive-aggressive. As things went on she was unable to maintain her facade and stared freaking out bigtime. I'm sure she defaced her own daughter's picture by drawing a mustache on it, although she could possibly drive someone to do it.

OK Dave, would you please explain to me why you were watching Project Runway? Is it because you have the hots for Christian?

4d5aa0ee485a4.jpg

Project runway is amazing, btw. I just started watching 3 or 4 years ago so I don't recall that lady.

OK Dave, would you please explain to me why you were watching Project Runway? Is it because you have the hots for Christian?
at the time I watched a lot of television. no, I wasn't in jail.

CG I quit watching tv 6 or 7 years ago so it was about then.

Last edited by a moderator:
at the time I watched a lot of television. no, I wasn't in jail.

Why would I assume you would be in jail, Dave? If you were any more of a goody goody you'd be walking on water...

[video]http://www.hulu.com/embed/wQ6H2MossU-7hnwvNog8yw[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my god that was so beautiful I almost started crying. I'd forgotten that one.

God that was great.

It's always funny when something goes wrong...nobody could keep a straight face around Farley.

The video storyline for Weezer's Perfect Situation really isn't very plausible, even for a video, if you think about it.

It's more likely than the 'Keep Fishing' and 'Buddy Holly' videos though...

Back
Top Bottom