Gang of children - some as young as TEN - caught slowly roasting puppies over bonfire

Re: Gang of children - some as young as TEN - caught slowly roasting puppies over bon

If ten year old's are not in possession of empathy for a living creature then there is something seriously wrong.

One of my sons at about three or four was totally without empathy.This sounds bad but he really didn't have any visible signs of it.So I went all out to instil it in him.Its not difficult, you hug the child and make an exaggerated fuss of them the minute they hurt themselves and explain about other peoples feelings etc.

If my ten year old did this I wouldn't be blaming the influences of the older kids I'd get them so help straight away.

Re: Gang of children - some as young as TEN - caught slowly roasting puppies over bon

I really don't get the point of starting a thread about this on the internet. No offence, but what do you want us to say? Yes, it is disgusting, but you clearly knew that already.

So people can work themselves up into an animal-rights based rage and dream of torture they'd like to inflict on people they have never met and have convicted on the say so of a shoddy tabloid article?

Just a guess, like.

There is just no hope for the human race in any terms of evolution on any level, apart from science, so resign yourselves to that fact. None, whatsoever.

Those horrible kids. I hope they get punished. Gosh where do they learn to do things like that? Why would anyone want to see anything suffer??

Those horrible kids. I hope they get punished. Gosh where do they learn to do things like that? Why would anyone want to see anything suffer??

I expect it comes down to lack of emotional intelligence, resulting in an over-blown sense of self-importance> plus pure evil, so let's not forget about the fact that it does actually exist

this dude who used to live down the street from my friend had a kitten with a cold that he didnt wanna take to the vet. so he cut a hole in a shoe box, but poor kitty in and put it on his tailpipe :(

Next generation of sociopaths. Adorable.

Tags
blame marilyn manson
Back
Top Bottom