Girlfriend In A Coma Friday March 21st @ The Ottobar Baltimore,MD

Quinn

David T won't give us any love on the main page anymore. This is probably just as well as the announcement would surely be met with 6 postings telling us what wankers we are for being in a cover band and not actually writing our own songs.

So I've come here where people seem to genuinely care and participate in substanative conversations.

My tribute to The Smiths and Morrissey will appear at the legendary Ottobar in Baltimore, MD on Friday March 21st. It's been almost a year since our last show there and we're hoping for a big turnout. In fact, we came very close to selling the place out last year, we'd love to see a bunch of you come out and help get us over the hump.

If you have never been to one of our shows there - they are GREAT! The Smiths faithful that patronize the Ottobar are wonderful people and they participate fully in the tribute.

Hope to see you all there!

Yours in Moz,

Quinn

Btw, I DO write my own songs (www.myspace.com/treadinglemmings)

You guys are wankers for being in a cover band, etc., but I'm still planning to come see you guys next Friday. If I can drag my lame "post-rock"-loving brother along, since he's visiting from out of town and I'm kinda obligated to spend some time with him & his family.

:D

I am sad to say that I won't be at the show since I am now living in Las Vegas.... But I did want to say thank you for making the 2 years that I spent in Maryland at little more bearable... Your shows were always GREAT!!!!

you live in vegas now? youre so lucky to get out of maryland.

did anyone go to the concert? I was too blah plus my aunt and uncle were in town and they live in FL so i couldnt miss seeing them, no way. Ironic that I was in baltimore city almost the whole time. I asked my uncle if he wanted to see a smiths cover band but he's a civil engineer and i dont think they are allowed to listen to fun 80s englishy music hahaha

Back
Top Bottom