Give a Gif

realitybites

making lemonade
Mini Movies and TV Shows ~ Make a Gif

Make an animated gif from screenshots or images from a film or television show and post it here.

Here is a free online program to make your gifs.

From Girls ~ season one ~ Hanna and Adam dancing.

c3549fe6de3f4082f9158df1d8d40413.gif

Last edited:
From 'What Ever Happened To Baby Jane?' - Bette Davis trolls Joan Crawford...
babyjanetroll.gif

Ryan Gosling and Carey Mulligan in Drive ~ The elevator scene

6238be2c9f35d7727ea4e7c89b058474.gif

Stupid movie, average scene

he knows the hitman is in the elevator to whack him and yet he turns his back to him to give her a long, passionate kiss?

It would never play out like that

And surely Drive was the best movie of 2011. Screw the Academy!
Not even close. The Skin I Live In, Melancholia, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, A Dangerous Method, Weekend, and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo were all better. Drive struck me as over-hyped, pretentious tripe.
I agree with you on the Academy, though.

Last edited:
Not even close. The Skin I Live In, Melancholia, Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy, A Dangerous Method and The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo were all better. Drive struck me as over-hyped, pretentious tripe.
I agree with you on the Academy, though.

I agree that The Skin I live In and Melancholia are brilliant. Both are in my top five of last year, as are Drive, We Need to Talk About Kevin, and Shame.

Tinker Tailor was a snoozefest. And A Dangerous Method... well I don't know how you could stomach Keira Knightley's performance. Both of those films were as pretentious as pretentious gets. Drive is cool, sexy and edgy--not at all pretentious, like you claim.

Last edited:
I agree that The Skin I live In and Melancholia are brilliant. Both are in my top five of last year, as are Drive, We Need to Talk About Kevin, and Shame.

Tinker Tailor was a snoozefest. And A Dangerous Method... well I don't know how you could stomach Keira Knightley's performance. Both of those films were as pretentious as pretentious gets. Drive was cool and sexy--not at all pompous.
How could I forget about Shame? Brilliant film.

I'm surprised Tinker Tailor was boring for you. I've seen it 3 or 4 times now, and like it even more than the first time around. The cast alone earned it a Best Film nomination.
And while A Dangerous Method might not have been Cronenberg's finest hour, it was still very good. I really don't get the hate for Keira.
BTW, have you seen Cosmopolis?

Last edited:
How could I forget about Shame? Brilliant film.

I'm surprised Tinker Tailor was boring for you. I've seen it 3 or 4 times now, and like even more than the first time. The cast alone earned it a Best Film nomination.
And while A Dangerous Method might not have been Cronenberg's finest hour, it was still very good. I really don't get the hate for Keira.
BTW, have you seen Cosmopolis?

All the performances in Tinker were excellent. I just think the plot moved along too slow. I know it was a character-driven film, not an action one. But still I think it missed the mark a bit. I love Keira. She was wonderful in Atonement and Pride and Prejudice. I just don't think that was her finest hour.

I have not seen Cosmopolis. Have you?

Here is one from Shame ~ the last scene of the film ~

065d16466054c4a92c1b91ef900d4156.gif

I have not seen Cosmopolis. Have you?
I've seen it and liked it. Classic Cronenberg (think Crash). Was just wondering what you thought of it since you disliked his previous film.

Oh, I missed this the first time I read your post. Loved this movie. Brave, honest performances and a truly wonderful love story.
Yeah, I added that one a minute later.

Seemed a bit amateurish at times, but still a nice little film. Tom Cullen being shirtless half the time certainly didn't hurt :p

Last edited:
Re: Mini Movies and TV Shows ~ Make a Gif

From the film We Need to Talk About Kevin ~ Kevin telling his mom exactly what he thinks about her ~

e9c789d0cf17a463770816ce517d45a3.gif

From same film ~ Kevin shows his mom just how carnal he can be ~

f439fba347e1fa73b8775b384250b19e.gif

Last edited:
I'm going to be contrary and not post a gif on this thread.

Back
Top Bottom