Friday 28/6/19

Morrissey

Saturday 29/6/19

Paul McCartney

Sunday 30/6/19

Legends Slot - Tina Turner

Headliner - The Cure

Post your picks please!

More chance of Prince headlining the Friday night. I think The 1975 might headline one of nights, they have become huge Over the last 5 years

Apparently Eavis really did want the Smiths to reform. I know this story got reported last year - that he would hold Glasto in 2018 only if 'a certain group' reformed - but all the reports I read said that he didn't say which group. According to SomersetLive, it was the Smiths:
https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife/glastonbury-festival-2019-only-one-1703222
For all those getting their virtual knickers in a knot about being 'off topic', the thread this relates to is now closed so I cannot post there.

Come on, Michael, can't you have another go? The Sunday night slot would go down a treat.

Last edited:
Apparently Eavis really did want the Smiths to reform. I know this story got reported last year - that he would hold Glasto in 2018 only if 'a certain group' reformed - but all the reports I read said that he didn't say which group. According to SomersetLive, it was the Smiths:
https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/music-nightlife/glastonbury-festival-2019-only-one-1703222
For all those getting their virtual knickers in a knot about being 'off topic', the thread this relates to is now closed so I cannot post there.

Come on, Michael, can't you have another go? The Sunday night slot would go down a treat.

Apart from all the usual reasons, the Moz has burned his bridges with Eavis re dairy farming. To build on an earlier post, more chance of Prince and Whitney Houston doing a duet.

Apart from all the usual reasons, the Moz has burned his bridges with Eavis re dairy farming. To build on an earlier post, more chance of Prince and Whitney Houston doing a duet.
Yes, I do know all of that. A little whimsical daydream never hurt anyone, though.

Here are my picks:

Friday 28/6/19

Morrissey

Saturday 29/6/19

Paul McCartney

Sunday 30/6/19

Legends Slot - Tina Turner

Headliner - The Cure

Post your picks please!

He will not play Glastonbury. He will never be invited to play Glastonbury.

Those days are over. It will take a lot to resurrect his live circuit credentials in the UK. Glastonbury is not on the cards for so many reasons. Not least that he has set his sights on the dairy industry since giving up milk and eggs.

He will not play Glastonbury. He will never be invited to play Glastonbury.

Those days are over. It will take a lot to resurrect his live circuit credentials in the UK. Glastonbury is not on the cards for so many reasons. Not least that he has set his sights on the dairy industry since giving up milk and eggs.

Never say never! Damn it! Just said it twice!

Back
Top Bottom