Glenn Beck

Glenn Beck is horribly close minded and is a disgrace.
I often can't decide who is worse.
Jesse Helms (dead, thankfully) or Glenn Beck.

I hope they both burn in hell.

Last edited:
"I'm as mad as hell and I'm not going to take this any more!"

Yes, he's very frightening and on his wikipedia page it says he's a recovered alcoholic and his mother and brother both commited suicide, it could explain a little.

Last edited:
I wasn't aware of him until I saw him on Charlie Brooker's Newswipe. He appears to be simultaneously the funniest and scariest man on the planet.

I wasn't aware of him until I saw him on Charlie Brooker's Newswipe. He appears to be simultaneously the funniest and scariest man on the planet.

yes.

i didnt pay much attention to him until he got a show on Fox news. he was on some other cable network before that. but yeah, his looney-ness puts O'Reilly and Hannity to shame. Beck takes the cake. I love when he fake cries. Stewart and Colbert have been getting some great material from him.

I was extremely sad to see Glenn Beck listed on the "who I want to meet" section of my first b/fs myspace page. wtf happened to him? i knew I dumped him for a reason. :cool:

oh and i know he wasnt just saying it for a joke, b/c he also has Sarah Palin in his top friends. :(

Glenn Beck was a bit odd when he was on Headline News channel, but he really seemed to come unhinged as soon as he hit Fox. I'm sure he's paid extra to ramp it up. I don't watch Fox, so I haven't seen his show, but I have seen clips of it with all of his crying and stupid remarks.

Glenn Beck was a bit odd when he was on Headline News channel, but he really seemed to come unhinged as soon as he hit Fox. I'm sure he's paid extra to ramp it up. I don't watch Fox, so I haven't seen his show, but I have seen clips of it with all of his crying and stupid remarks.

did you see that guy pass out on his show the other day?

yes.

i didnt pay much attention to him until he got a show on Fox news. he was on some other cable network before that. but yeah, his looney-ness puts O'Reilly and Hannity to shame. Beck takes the cake. I love when he fake cries. Stewart and Colbert have been getting some great material from him.

I was extremely sad to see Glenn Beck listed on the "who I want to meet" section of my first b/fs myspace page. wtf happened to him? i knew I dumped him for a reason. :cool:

oh and i know he wasnt just saying it for a joke, b/c he also has Sarah Palin in his top friends. :(

You should get yourself onto the bbc iplayer and watch Charlie Brooker's newswipe. If you're a fan of Stewart I think you may enjoy it.

did you see that guy pass out on his show the other day?

Yes, I actually loved the part where the guy put his hand up to his mouth and clearly regurgitated. I really thought he was going to puke on Glenn before he passed out.

You should get yourself onto the bbc iplayer and watch Charlie Brooker's newswipe. If you're a fan of Stewart I think you may enjoy it.

will it allow me to watch even though I'm in the US?

Yes, I actually loved the part where the guy put his hand up to his mouth and clearly regurgitated. I really thought he was going to puke on Glenn before he passed out.

I also loved how the crew didnt rush over to help him b/c they thought it was a part of the show. you should realize your show, which is supposed to be about the news, is too insane if your crew thinks a guy passing out is part of it. :rolleyes:

Never heard of him........off to Google him.

Glen Beck is a lunatic, I can't even bare to watch him for too long.I just see enough of his prime clips used almost daily on The Colbert Report and The Daily Show.I knew I was going to be happy with Obama winning the election, but the comic gold created by the likes of Beck and Chuck Norris due to his victory, makes it so much sweeter.

Back
Top Bottom