gmex 22nd

Cakes is going

You can buddy up with us. We're coming from a small town called Huddersfield*. We like almost all fellow northerners, by virtue of them being erm northerners. Prost!

* Well, it's a big town, to be honest. The biggest in the country :cool: A great source of pride to Locals

Eccles will never be a small town, as long as there are Eccles Cakes in the world. Can't you just hop on the Metrolink? Church Street isn't it? Literally door-to-door for you!

I'm going from a small-ish town called Crewe and i'm not a northener, i'm in exile!

Heard about huddersfield being biggest town in UK, a mate of mine lives on the border of Halifax/Huddersfield and he told me about that.

FTR, do you know Corby is the biggest town in England without a railway station?

hi i was drinking i Huddersfield yesterday i went in a bar / pub i think it was called the bedroom and a pub with the word orange in it a few more had a good day.. thanks for your offer i'm only 10mins from the gmex i will be fine

I'm going from a small-ish town called Crewe and i'm not a northener, i'm in exile!

But you ventured north of the Watford Gap and for that you will prob be allowed to buy us a G&T/half of Black Sheep Ale ;)

But you ventured north of the Watford Gap and for that you will prob be allowed to buy us a G&T/half of Black Sheep Ale ;)

I LOVE black sheep ale. Can't find many better ales than that. Had it on cask at my uni, was devestated when they stopped it!

Back
Top Bottom