Goodbye Morrissey

Re: If it's over for you and Moz, why are you still here?

youve got a way with words.But I dont think you know it

No, he does know very well. But doesn't see his flaws.

Goodbye Moz

after 2 exelent shows in Denmark (and a no show in in Helsingborg) I'm saying farwell to Morrissey.
He treats his fans like crap, cancelling shows for no good reason and behaving like a spoiled brat.

After bying every Re-issue ! Re-package ! Re-package !
Re-evaluate the songs
Double-pack with a photograph
Extra Track (and a tacky badge) there is, I'm not gonna spend another dime on him.
If he manages to realese another record then i'm gonna download it for free.

And to Quote a famous musician:And if you should die I may feel slightly sad
But I won't cry

Goodbye Moz

after 2 exelent shows in Denmark (and a no show in in Helsingborg) I'm saying farwell to Morrissey.
He treats his fans like crap, cancelling shows for no good reason and behaving like a spoiled brat.

After bying every Re-issue ! Re-package ! Re-package !
Re-evaluate the songs
Double-pack with a photograph
Extra Track (and a tacky badge) there is, I'm not gonna spend another dime on him.
If he manages to realese another record then i'm gonna download it for free.

And to Quote a famous musician:And if you should die I may feel slightly sad
But I won't cry

:lbf: you honestly wouldn't feel more than a twinge of sadness if Morrissey died tommorow?

why I will never visit this site again

I think a certain breed of hatred has infiltrated this website and as I see it there are two possible explanations for this:

- most morrissey fans now hate morrissey
- all morrissey haters hate morrissey

Either way, I think the morrissey haters are too numerous to make it anything but upsetting for morrissey fans like me to continue following this website.

This is "alex" signing off ... please feel free to send messages of verbal abuse because I won't be reading them.

Bye...

Re: why I will never visit this site again

I think a certain breed of hatred has infiltrated this website and as I see it there are two possible explanations for this:

Either way, I think the morrissey haters are too numerous to make it anything but upsetting for morrissey fans like me to continue following this website.

This is "alex" signing off ... please feel free to send messages of verbal abuse because I won't be reading them.

Bye...

Well....ehhh.....daah!

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy!

Bye...

get a pair

Best.thread.ever.

I love Morrisseys music above all. His views on human and animal importance are a personal issue. He didn't pull any triggers it's just buttons of another sort he presses.

By all means you should listen to bands you can still respect and enjoy.
Anyone upset with Morrissey is entitled to feel that way. Listen to someone whose still on your wavelength.
I can not recommend 'wolf parade' enough to those against the dad-rock-by-numbers.

Those who aren't going to turn their backs on him during this difficult time for him are entitled to their opinions as well.

Morrissey is so many things. He always seemed capable of holding a grudge and sensitive. But he's very intelligent, witty and a wonderful singer. I used to say I strive to be like John Malkovich but end up more like Morrissey.

He's done a lot of things I don't like [Canada ban] but if I only listened to "nice people" I couldn't listen to the Beatles. I guess my principals aren't much. I just won't ever try to meet the man. I'll admit if he snubbed me the way he did David T. I would not be running a fansite. I hold grudges too.

I'm somewhere in the middle.
I haven't been listening to Moz or the smiths daily like I used to. I get them out when I'm the mood.
There are lots of greats who I don't listen to their latest stuff [Sting] but I'll have a soft spot until I die. Just because 'let your soul be your pilot' is unbelievably lame does not diminish 'fortress around your heart'.

Because they like to shout into a void. They are aching for attention...loveless lives prefer being vilified to the(m,m,m,motor cycle) emptiness of the day to day..or it could just be there is nowt on the TV

This is a "void"??

How is getting out of bed and leaving for work not a void?

What is a void? What is not a void? It seems like you are belittling this forum, a place where for the most part people disagree with you, by writing it off as a meaningless ethereal neverland full of tossers (Right? You people still say tossers, don't you?) who have no lives and nothing better to do but criticize Morrissey...therefore, in your opinion, negating and cancelling out all criticism? Right?

Am I on the right track here? I just wanna make sure I follow your "logic"...

Back
Top Bottom