Grow up, be a man Moz!!!

D

D.W.

I think Morrissey can be a real ass. If he cares so much about animals, then why does he wear leather and eat dairy? He needs to go all the way or just give up the meat is murder thing and starting hunting.

He's also a f*ckin baby a hell of a lot of the time.

I still like him though.

That's all.

Morrissey does things like these, did them in the past and will certainly do in the future (if he is ever gonna tour again). If the Schlachthof doesn't go along with his beliefs he's straight enough not to play there. It's totally irrelevant if his couches are leather or not. And besides it's 200 dissapointed fans who can even go to another show, so why all the fuss. If you really love Morrissey it's rediculous to hate him for cancelling the show.
I assume there's not many Moz fans in eastern germany at all. Please tell me better.
Whatever happens, I love you, Moz!

I couldn't agree with you more, D.W.
Cheers,
Ben

> I think Morrissey can be a real ass. If he cares so much about
> animals, then why does he wear leather and eat dairy? He needs
> to go all the way or just give up the meat is murder thing and
> starting hunting.

> He's also a f*ckin baby a hell of a lot of the time.

> I still like him though.

> That's all.

Yes, we all love Morrissey, but that doesn't mean that he's above criticism and can't do anything wrong. Some people act like whatever Morrissey does is perfect and we shouldn't say anything against him or we are traitors, or something. Morrissey can do whatever he wants, but because he has CHOSEN to live in the public eye and his income is based entirely on people liking what he does, he needs to take into consideration the effects his actions have on his fans. Maybe he has enough money to live on for the rest of his life, and doesn't need to make any more albums or go on any more tours. But he has decided to do so, obviously with the hope that people will buy his albums and come to his shows.
I understand his cancellation. Should he issue some sort of apology? Well, common decency might demand such. But don't expect it.

> I think Morrissey can be a real ass. If he cares so much about
> animals, then why does he wear leather and eat dairy? He needs
> to go all the way or just give up the meat is murder thing and
> starting hunting.

> He's also a f*ckin baby a hell of a lot of the time.

> I still like him though.

> That's all.

You still like him????
Sounds like you hate him more than a digestive disorder.
I must say that I'm shocked by the amount of distaste for Morrissey on this page...a Morrissey fan page.

that's not why he cancelled

The MorrisseyTour.com girls have a picture of the Dresden venue on their page. It's trash. It has no backstage area and no lights! I think somebody just made up the slaughterhouse-vegetarian connection, considering where he filmed the Alma video (as we all know). He wouldn't be *that* inconsistent. There's also a picture of Morrissey looking very nice in a non-leather jacket. Those girls are SUCH good stalkers.

the venue was impossible

Back
Top Bottom