Guadalajara, Mexico - Roxy Festival (Apr. 1, 2017) post-show

Post your info and reviews related to this concert in the comments section below. Other links (photos, external reviews, etc.) related to this concert will also be compiled in this section as they are sent in.

Setlist:

Suedehead / Alma Matters / Speedway / There Is A Light That Never Goes Out / Everyday Is Like Sunday / Kiss Me A Lot / How Soon Is Now? / Ouija Board, Ouija Board / World Peace Is None Of Your Business / Let Me Kiss You / Shoplifters Of The World Unite / The Bullfighter Dies / Jack The Ripper / You're The One For Me, Fatty / You Have Killed Me / First Of The Gang To Die

Setlist provided by the Typical Me Facebook group via Raphael Lambach

• Image posted by an anonymous person:

39830_guadalajara.jpg

Last edited:
Its so fantastic, all the knockers, all the back stabbing, money grabbing, ex Smiths, Tony Wilson (Rest his soul), and many others. Unbelievable that Morrissey in 2017 can command such an audience, I could feel the strength just through a Youtube video. Think we should all put our criticism behind us about set lists, cancellations, quality of new songs/albums. We all need him, that's why were here on this website. Viva Moz!

Reckon Uncle Steve is so So-Cal, wearing white before Memorial Day. What an LA dude! I reckon when are the band going to wear their "f*** bacon wrapped hot dogs" or "f*** dog fighting" or "f*** chicken fighting" shirts in Mexico???

Blikey blood hell. Isn't there an XXXL for Box to wear?

If Boz gets any bigger he going to explode

Morrissey looks like he's been shopping at a thrift store

Its so fantastic, all the knockers, all the back stabbing, money grabbing, ex Smiths, Tony Wilson (Rest his soul), and many others. Unbelievable that Morrissey in 2017 can command such an audience, I could feel the strength just through a Youtube video. Think we should all put our criticism behind us about set lists, cancellations, quality of new songs/albums. We all need him, that's why were here on this website. Viva Moz!
Sorry I thought this was the Mexico city gig, anyhow Viva Moz!!

very true words actually .

Dionne Warwick - Don't Make Me Over

Don't make me over
Now that I'd do anything for you
Don't make me over
Now that you know how I adore you

Don't pick on the things I say, the things I do
Just love me with all my faults, that way that I love you
I'm begging you

Don't make me over
Now that I can't make it without you
Don't make me over
I wouldn't change one thing about you

Just take me inside your arms and hold me tight
And always be by my side, if I am wrong or right
I'm begging you

Don't make me over
Don't make me over
Now that you've got me at your command

Accept me for what I am
Accept me for the things that I do
Accept me for what I am

Now that I can't make it without you
I wouldn't change one thing about you

Just take me inside your arms and hold me tight
And always be by my side, if I am wrong or right
I'm begging you

Don't make me over
Don't make me over
Now that you've got me at your command

Accept me for what I am
Accept me for what I am

And yet he still can't get a recording contract ? o_O
It's a strange one that isn't it ? :brows:

On the subject of Anthony H Wilson, I like to think of him up there with the likes of Joe Moss, Bowie, Lou, Curtis and Lux enjoying each other's company over a beer laughing their tits off at our Pansie Pete, humasexual, cheeseatarian, CrankFraud, Fakin Steven and his extraordinary efforts with his tin pot Lawnmowers and personal assistant Diesel :)rolleyes:) trying to prove to the world and record labels that he's still relevant by performing to a one off big crowd in Mexico performing the same old shit he's been performing for the last several years ! Cheers guys ! :thumb:

Just look at the recent posts ! Hardcore bots are getting pissed off now :laughing:

Faking Steven is dead and buried ! Found out ! Embarrassing ! Nobody's nothing ! Shyster !

I wish him the absolute worst ! I really do ! I hope he dies in a motorway pile up.:tiphat:

Cheese is murder :rofl:

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

Gadalahara is a city known for it's meat consumption. Influenced very much by Spain, so when Spanish white men went there and raped all the Aztec and Mayan indigenous women and created what is the present Mexican mongrel race, they left a lot of their cow and bull slaughtering traditions. In other words, Uncle Steve doesn't want to offend the locals by not playing Meat is Murder so they will buy t-shirts and $50 hoodies.

Setlist:

Dickhead / Martin's gettin fatter / Boreway / There was a hit / Every setlist is just like every other setlist / Fist me a lot / How soon can I get back to the 5* / I'm bored I'm bored / World peace was a load of old shite / Let me fist you / Shopfitter 's/ The bull shyster failed miserably as a replacement for meat is cash in song / Jake the fake humasexual / You're the one for me Boorer / Benny has killed me / Fist gang bang.

On the subject of Anthony H Wilson, I like to think of him up there with the likes of Joe Moss, Bowie, Lou, Curtis and Lux enjoying each other's company over a beer laughing their tits off at our Pansie Pete, humasexual, cheeseatarian, CrankFraud, Fakin Steven and his extraordinary efforts with his tin pot Lawnmowers and personal assistant Diesel :)rolleyes:) trying to prove to the world and record labels that he's still relevant by performing to a one off big crowd in Mexico performing the same old shit he's been performing for the last several years ! Cheers guys ! :thumb:

Just look at the recent posts ! Hardcore bots are getting pissed off now :laughing:

Faking Steven is dead and buried ! Found out ! Embarrassing ! Nobody's nothing ! Shyster !

I wish him the absolute worst ! I really do ! I hope he dies in a motorway pile up.:tiphat:

Whos Joe Moss??? Your a f***in freak you lad, read your posts before, if I need a sleeping tablet il take one, no need to be sent to sleep by your shite, you useless, worthless, untalented piece of shit

Gadalahara is a city known for it's meat consumption. Influenced very much by Spain, so when Spanish white men went there and raped all the Aztec and Mayan indigenous women and created what is the present Mexican mongrel race, they left a lot of their cow and bull slaughtering traditions. In other words, Uncle Steve doesn't want to offend the locals by not playing Meat is Murder so they will buy t-shirts and $50 hoodies.

The place is filled with drug dealers and rapists. Morrissey Mexico is Murder.

Yawn...

Things are going wrong, I think 5 years ago the band had ASAD is SHIT T-shirts. When Putin attacked Ukraine, there was nothing but one toned comment during concert in Italy. And now we see f*** TRUMP. Whoever Trump is, I think comparing him to Asad is ridiculous. Why is this?

Good Lord, if there's anything more cringe inducing than Morrissey making his band wear matching $10 tee shirts, it's Morrissey trying to talk American politics.
I hope the 2 British Citizens in this photo realize Michael Savage was banned from their country for a lot less than this.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom