Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown - Daily Mail

Morrissey visiting a bakery today in Cheshire.

Hand in glove(s)! Morrissey dons protective mitts as he picks up a loaf of bread amid coronavirus lockdown (6 photos) - Daily Mail
By EVE BUCKLAND FOR MAILONLINE

Excerpt:

Taking precautions against the pandemic, and taking inspiration from The Smiths 1983 hit Hand In Glove, the star donned protective black mitts as he strolled.

The legendary singer paired his ensemble with chocolate flared trousers and black heeled brogues.

He accessorised with a chestnut cap and wore some shades on his shirt.

The star is due to start a residency at Las Vegas' Colosseum in June but his performances look uncertain to go ahead in the current COVID-19 crisis.

full

Last edited by a moderator:
In truth, í couldn't give a tinker's f*** what schmutter he wears for the bap run.

This is Real World Moz...

View attachment 56457

But it is curious how all these fine folk on twitter Etc, including lovely liberal intelligent cultured citizens, and former comrades {Liz Naylor, Jon Savage, Etc}, who í am sure look positvely immaculate every time they pop out for a Cushelle multi-pack, are having so much fun with this.

í am guessing that if this were a 61 year old female singer/actor/artist who appeared this 'erroneous' they would be piling on anyone who piled on. Oh, unless the female had expressed an opinion with which they disagreed...?

í thought after Caroline Flack, we were all supposed to be kumbaya now.

Life begins and ends in the playground.

I take your point, Joe, but in fairness - and in these image-obsessed, locked-down times, when we're all stuck for something better to do - it would be rather odd not to comment on such a bizarre combination of garments on a wealthy public figure. I don't think he's bettered this one since he wore the bullet-proof vest with nothing underneath. He's someone who has built his career on a carefully-cultivated image (and has a website devoted to selling t-shirts using that image) so how he looks is not entirely irrelevant. I do agree though that there should be some sense of proportion.

You're equating the Caroline Flack tragedy with Moz going out to buy some bread? Really?

Yes Funny Unk, that's exactly what í am doing :rolleyes:

As í say, playground roolz...

I take your point, Joe, but in fairness - and in these image-obsessed, locked-down times, when we're all stuck for something better to do - it would be rather odd not to comment on such a bizarre combination of garments on a wealthy public figure. I don't think he's bettered this one since he wore the bullet-proof vest with nothing underneath. He's someone who has built his career on a carefully-cultivated image (and has a website devoted to selling t-shirts using that image) so how he looks is not entirely irrelevant. I do agree though that there should be some sense of proportion.

But that's kind of the point. He wasn't on stage, he wasn't on a cover sleeve, he wasn't on a promo video or a TV show. He was on a bakery drive-by. We all look like shit right now. So maybe a little unity in unkemptness would suffice. But only for people who we agree with morally though.

But it's all tomorrow's toilet-paper anyway. Digitally speaking.

But that's kind of the point. He wasn't on stage, he wasn't on a cover sleeve, he wasn't on a promo video or a TV show. He was on a bakery drive-by. We all look like shit right now. So maybe a little unity in unkemptness would suffice. But only for people who we agree with morally though.

Well, I can only speak for myself but I don't feel the same degree of demented moral outrage that others seem to where he is concerned. I just thought he looked a bit silly. But yes, digital toilet paper indeed.

Well, I can only speak for myself but I don't feel the same degree of demented moral outrage that others seem to where he is concerned. I just thought he looked a bit silly. But yes, digital toilet paper indeed.

I think he looks cute as hell!! I think he should grow his hair long and get a ponytail!

I think he looks cute as hell!! I think he should grow his hair long and get a ponytail!
Now Rifke, you don't really mean that, do you? Don't you think the enormous flappy brown UPS trousers are humiliation enough? Leave the poor man alone, why don't you.

In truth, í couldn't give a tinker's f*** what schmutter he wears for the bap run.

This is Real World Moz...

View attachment 56457

But it is curious how all these fine folk on twitter Etc, including lovely liberal intelligent cultured citizens, and former comrades {Liz Naylor, Jon Savage, Etc}, who í am sure look positvely immaculate every time they pop out for a Cushelle multi-pack, are having so much fun with this.

í am guessing that if this were a 61 year old female singer/actor/artist who appeared this 'erroneous' they would be piling on anyone who piled on. Oh, unless the female had expressed an opinion with which they disagreed...?

í thought after Caroline Flack, we were all supposed to be kumbaya now.

Life begins and ends in the playground.

Yeah, Twitter's been hypocritical in the extreme. Always on its moral high-horse, then it mocks him for being old & wearing baggy trousers.

I saw him described as looking homeless & Irish in a well-known actor's comments. The kind of thing they'd normally call out & they said nothing.

He's looking vulnerable & they're behaving like shits.

(It will help him in the end, but I don't know how they square it in their heads.)

I thought I'd have a look - of all the tweets, why pick one that attacks Moz for being old, disheveled, ugly & gay? With a jibe about heroin in the comments? Not even a bit of politics as a fig-leaf.

20200514_182029.jpg

20200514_182010.jpg

I reckon more proof that this was a set up by the daily mail rag with a really bad impostor. A few hours ago posted on The California Son's Junior twitter account in the California Son's Malibu backyard. I reckon I am concerned the California Son Junior is posting pics lately in their backyard. Just what we need in Moz Angeles...like in the West Hollywood house, more foreign Brittish delusional sociopaths stalking a 61 year old man who duped you twat skozer c*** tit innnn nn nnnnn nnnn nnn nnn n it.

I thought I'd have a look - of all the tweets, why pick one that attacks Moz for being old, disheveled, ugly & gay? With a jibe about heroin in the comments? Not even a bit of politics as a fig-leaf.

View attachment 56458

View attachment 56459

Hmm, there's nowt so queer as folk.
Guess you can take the boy out of the Factory, but not Factory out of the boy...

But, hey, it's all good cos Miffy B's got a wee rainbow flag flying :straightface:

Hmm, there's nowt so queer as folk.
Guess you can take the boy out of the Factory, but not Factory out of the boy...

But, hey, it's all good cos Miffy B's got a wee rainbow flag flying :straightface:

England's Dreaming of slagging off a 1st generation Irish immigrant for being old & gay.

acton don't mention the word pub,i reach for the hankies when I hear it.another stifled Friday night coming up.
This isn't a substitute for a good night out, but I quite enjoy a good night in watching boxsets while supping pale ales on the couch. Cheaper too! Only drawback is it's an easy habit to fall into and start feeling Maladjusted.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom