Have you been to jail?

Have you been to jail?

• Yes.

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • No.

Votes: 18 75.0%

• Total voters
It is true. This was in Denmark, though, so I don't know if the laws are the same as in the UK (if that's where you are). Maybe I should investigate and sue them. That emergency button incident has seriousely tramatised me! :D

Yeah, I know nothing about Danish law. In the UK, you have to sue within a few years or you can't, though. :(

You can't be charged with anything under the age of 10. The police will take kids back to their parents house, but not to a cell at the age of 5. In the UK.

Read the post again:rolleyes:
The dibble took his mum and therefore left with no choice but to take the 5 year old child along with her as they couldn't leave him / her on his own. The child wasn't arrested.

Jukebox ''The Jury'' Jury

Last edited:
Read the post again:rolleyes:
The dibble took his mum and therefore left with no choice but to take the 5 year old child along with her as they couldn't leave him / her on his own. The child wasn't arrested.

Jukebox ''The Jury'' Jury

Yes, I know the dibble took his/her mum, but they shouldn't have locked the kid in a cell on his/her own at the age of 5. I was merely letting the poster know the laws regarding what age a child can be charged. :rolleyes:

Yes, I know the dibble took his/her mum, but they shouldn't have locked the kid in a cell on his/her own at the age of 5. I was merely letting the poster know the laws regarding what age a child can be charged. :rolleyes:

Oh, I wasn't on my own, I was in the cell with my mum.
I guess they did what was the most practical solution at the time.

Yeah, I know nothing about Danish law. In the UK, you have to sue within a few years or you can't, though. :(

Yeah, this was 25 years ago, so probably too late.

What do they do in the UK if a woman has to go to prison and she has a very small child, like under three years old. Does the child go with her, or does it have to be taken away? Reading up on this, I learned that in Denmark, a child under the age of three will usually follow the mother to prison, because they think it is less traumatic for a child to be in prison than to be separated from their mum.

yes

longest time was 6 months, just 18, dicovered The Smiths end 1983
on radio, evening show

we didn't break into a wallsale, but slipped in, via the roof, a tool was
enough to get the roofwindow turned off

further fight at carnaval, but after 2 days we got away, got sententenced
2 weeks

others are just not paying justice bills for riding without a ticket in a train,
no drivinglicence, not insured

but my justicefile is destroyed, havent been in touch with the justice system after me 30's or so

oh yeah, soccerfights, between other teamsupporters before the game

strangely been a drugaddict, never had problems about being a junky , now I'm
clean for at least this century, well close, 1999 had a 'quick detox via naltrexon'
but the withdwawl pain in yer legs were too much, so I got opiate meds, me dad
died earlier that year and gave me that extra strength to cope and go on clean into
the new millenium

once an addict, always an addict

Last edited:
Ive been to jail before after I took a chance. I was sent directly and did not pass go or collect my 200 pounds. bastards :p

Once. I was eighteen and I'd been to a work's Christmas party, got v.v.v.v.v.v drunk with my boss and we led in the middle of the road singing Spanish Christmas carol's in the pissing down rain.

It was quite fun actually. :blushing:

Once. I was eighteen and I'd been to a work's Christmas party, got v.v.v.v.v.v drunk with my boss and we led in the middle of the road singing Spanish Christmas carol's in the pissing down rain.

It was quite fun actually. :blushing:

Why did they lock you up for singing Spanish Christmas carols? Surely it's not illegal to be drunk?

Why did they lock you up for singing Spanish Christmas carols? Surely it's not illegal to be drunk?

1) It is, after all, 'Kill-Joy Britain'
2) We were led in the middle of the road, apparently, being obstructions to traffic and public nuisances.
3) The World is Full of Crashing Bores

Tried to get into Kilmainham Gaol after the last Moz Dublin concert (gaol bed & bread would have saved me the cost of my stay at the Hilton across the road).... public sector strike though... so couldn't get in... just not destined for a criminal life.

Tags
jailhazpbsamich
Back
Top Bottom