Heaven Knows I'm Christmassy Now

A seasonal version of Rhodri Marsden

Heaven Knows I'm Christmassy Now - by freefrench, SoundCloud

With apologies to Morrissey / Marr.

The John Lewis advert bugged me so much I thought I should create something monstrous that made it look like the feeble streak of horsepiss that it is. I'm not sure I managed that, but I knocked it out in three hours and laughed like an idiot in a room on my own for most of those three hours. Merry Xmas everyone..

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, that is garbage. Absolute garbage. Not funny and garbage. The John Lewis ad is good. You are not. You should spend three hours laughing, trying to figure out why you are an idiot - and then fix that.

With apologies to Morrissey / Marr No apology would ever suffice.

Loved this! Admittedly, I now have the image of Morrissey with a Santa hat on his quiff and a lurex Santa suit, but I've been enjoying the liquid Christmas lunches. And before the fans start baying for my blood, I have a lot of respect for The Smiths, but have a sense of humour too. I'm old enough to remember them as just another band knocking around Manc! No username as I can't be arsed setting up a new account for something that made me laugh on twitter. Amused Proud Manc (47½)

Wow, the friendly face of Morrissey fandom. Did we learn nothing?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom