Help me find 2 songs

P

petebest

Where will I be able to buy or find Action is My Middle Name and People arevthe Same Everywhere? It was said that it would be on his new albulm and I have looked everywhere for them. Does any one know what the deal is?

I don't believe it was said anywhere they would be on the album, inferred maybe but not confirmed.

Only live versions exist as b-sides to the 2013 'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys' Reissue

I don't believe it was said anywhere they would be on the album, inferred maybe but not confirmed.

Only live versions exist as b-sides to the 2013 'The Last Of The Famous International Playboys' Reissue

I don't even think it was inferred.

Both of them are available in the 25Live DVD. You may rip them as MP3... Or you may download the Studio in Session bootleg...

do you have the kids a looker from that sessions. I bought the cd/vinyl bundle but that song isn't available in the US..

Question. Are the BBC version of "People Are The Same Everywhere" and "The Kid's A Looker" on the Never-Played Symphonies volume sourced from the Playboys reissue promo CD? I’m guessing that’s the best source for them. Or is "People" a vinyl rip and "Looker" the digital download?

(Apologies if this has been answered in the Never-Heard Symphonies thread but figured it’s relevant to this thread)

Back
Top Bottom