Morrissey Central "His Story." (June 22, 2021)

I really miss the way that Alain Whyte would harmonize with Moz. I always thought they sounded good together. Yes Biz sang sone backgrounds then as he does now but they are just not the same.

here is a what if alternate reality scenario fir you all to think of. What if Moz more or less has had his same newer band featuring Jesse and the more synth keys that he has had more or less since years of refusal up through to 2021, except Boz was out and Alain stayed. I often wi see how different things might be or maybe not that different at all?

“It's my life to wreck

my own way”

get that through your thick skulls.

It’s HIS story... NOT yours.
:p

VIVA MOZ !!!

:cool:

Nah, it’s Verso and company that doesn’t understand.

Actually, technically, it's Michael Jackson's...

The Central C.E.O is running out of post titles. He doesn't even mind if people think of kiddie fiddlers when visiting a M official website...

Beautiful hair, beautiful clothes, beautiful song.
I loved that period of being a Morrissey fan.
Wonderful words Johnny. Morrissey is still making amazing music to this day!

Morrissey has always been amazing. On a personal level I have mixed feelings about the 1990s it was the decade where everything started going wrong for me. The 1980s were better for me when I was a child. Michael Jackson brought out an excellent album called "HIStory" in the 1990s. Morrissey and Michael Jackson are two of my favourite artists they were both wronged by "The Simpsons" cartoon. Michael Jackson is 100% innocent he was set up. I believe that Michael Jackson was murdered. Morrissey and Michael Jackson were both friends with Dick Gregory. 1993 was when things started going really wrong for Michael Jackson.

takes me back to 97 being on holiday in ibiza with this blasting out of the speakers at the poolside,great memories,great mammaries everywhere,those were the days.
vivamozzonawednesdaymorning.
Delusional fantasies.

takes me back to 97 being on holiday in ibiza with this blasting out of the speakers at the poolside,great memories,great mammaries everywhere,those were the days.
vivamozzonawednesdaymorning.
A mirage or perhaps a lucid dream. I get those too sometimes. No hope, no harm...

I remember this programme being on Channel 5 in the uk. Channel 5 hadn’t being going for that long. My friend at work told Morrissey was going to be on this show. Great song and great album Malajusted.

A mirage or perhaps a lucid dream. I get those too sometimes. No hope, no harm...
i can assure you johnboy those tits were very large and very real.

Has Graham Norton ever interviewed Morrissey? I would have always enjoyed it if they did. One openly gay and Irish. The other humasexual and a Irish heart. Both camp with a wicked wit. It will never happen now which is a great shame.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom