Morrissey Central "HMV Online" (January 13, 2020)

January 13, 2020.

HMV online advertise all formats of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN as being unavailable until September 2020. This is not correct. Pre-orders are accepted right now, and the official release date is 20 March.

unnamed-7.jpg

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hmv-online

Sal Mineo is pictured on Central.
It was made by Manuel Ríoss and Moses Gardner.

Central are referring to:

20200114_024622.jpg

The price looks incorrect too, but HMV probably would have amended it without a targeted Central post?
Regards,
FWD.

Update: January 15, 2020.
HMV have subsequently amended the listing's release date and the price is now £24.99.

Last edited:
HMV have fixed the release date, but remain one of the most expensive sources at £24.99 for "Coloured Vinyl (Limited Edition)".
Not sure how that description works with 'indie only' red vinyl.

https://store.hmv.com/store/music/vinyl/i-am-not-a-dog-on-a-chain-(1)

Regards,
FWD.

Morrissey and team were very successful in getting HMV to correct their error. Surely HMV could at the very least say thank you. Something tells me this won't happen as that would display a touch of remorse on HMV's part. Bit sad.

You most certainly have your tongue firmly planted up his anus. At least you’ve got Gordo, Hovel and K-hole to keep you company.

Enjoy the view!

whatever - I'd rather any company than the hypocritical tossers you're stuck with.

White middle-class bore haven Monorail in Glasgow isn't stocking Morrissey anymore. I doubt anything is more ironic than Glasgow banning an Irish Catholic for being a British Nationalist 'bigot'.

I will pray to the Saints for vengeance.
Which ones are you praying to?

The savage women who beat children into sky-fairy submission, or the scum-of-the-earth men who just raped them and chucked them?

f***ing Irish Catholic. Leave the f***ing Irish out of it, for those of us who don’t suffer.

It’s a bloody disease. A ruddy plague. Disgusting. You can’t trust anyone who brings it up. Bunch of creepy-ass diddlers, hiding behind a stolen, rotted corpse.

I ordered the coloured vinyl from the Rough Trade site for 16.99 pounds but ti refers to it as LP+ not red vinyl so I'm not sure what I'll be receiving in the post.

LA CARRERA DE MORRISSEY SIGUE SIENDO UN EXITO APESAR DE LOS QUE NO QUIEREN QUE ESTO SUCEDA PERO ESTA SUCEDIENDO !!!!YA LANZO SU 1 ER SIMPLE Y VA POR MAS VA POR TODO LE SOBRA TALENTO EL ES LO MAS, SU NUEVO TEMA ES HERMOSO YA DEJENLO EN PAZ!!! NO SE PUEDE PROHIBIR A ALGUIEN QUE ESTA CONDENADO A DARNOS BUENA MUSICA ,ALEJENSE DE ESTE SITIO SI VAN A FALTARLE EL RESPETO VIVA MOZZZ!!!! MOZUCHISS ESTAS IMPARABLE SEGUI ADELANTE,DANOS TU VOZ PRIVILEGIADAAA!!! GRACIAS TOTALES MORRY!!!!!!!!!

I will download the tracks for free. It's a little too late in the history of this planet to collect records no matter what colour they are.

Time to buy the #1 single ITs Over

Why oh why? Is
he releasing albums with such horrid sleeve/artwork???

January 13, 2020.

HMV online advertise all formats of I AM NOT A DOG ON A CHAIN as being unavailable until September 2020. This is not correct. Pre-orders are accepted right now, and the official release date is 20 March.

View attachment 54067

https://www.morrisseycentral.com/messagesfrommorrissey/hmv-online

Sal Mineo is pictured on Central.
It was made by Manuel Ríoss and Moses Gardner.

Central are referring to:

View attachment 54068

The price looks incorrect too, but HMV probably would have amended it without a targeted Central post?
Regards,
FWD.

Update: January 15, 2020.
HMV have subsequently amended the listing's release date and the price is now £24.99.

Why oh why? Is
he releasing albums with such horrid sleeve/artwork???

Because he's saving the best cover for the deluxe version. Please see the cover for the deluxe version of Low In High School.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom