Hollywood Bowl (Nov. 10, 2017) details - Billy Idol special guest; pre-sale now

40595_40593_20170822_181503.png

Billy Idol
is the support for the gig on the 10th.
Confirmed (as much as that means) via a Facebook live presentation.
Screen formating is down to them not understanding the FB app.
Regards,
FWD.

Pre-sale on Ticketmaster

MORRISSEY'S NEW ALBUM - "LOW IN HIGH-SCHOOL" WILL BE RELEASED NOVEMBER 17TH. A limited amount of tickets and vinyl records have been held for Morrissey fans for an early pre-sale for the Hollywood Bowl until Wednesday 10pm PST.

Onsale to General Public

Start: Fri, 08/25/17 10:00 AM PDT

Spotify Presale
Start: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 AM PDT
End: Fri, 08/25/17 09:59 AM PDT

Promoter Presale
End: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 PM PDT

Live Nation Presale
End: Thu, 08/24/17 10:00 PM PDT

Link to event info / image on the Hollywood Bowl site posted by beewee.

40594_morrissey-950x347.png

Last edited by a moderator:
That's gotta be a new high. Or low. Depending on how you look at it. Madison Square Garden tickets in 2015 worked out to about $150/each, including fees. That's the most I've ever paid to see him, including twice buying PIT tickets years back from the secondary market.
I paid in Vegas last time 180 for a failed VIP ticket :o

That's gotta be a new high. Or low. Depending on how you look at it. Madison Square Garden tickets in 2015 worked out to about $150/each, including fees. That's the most I've ever paid to see him, including twice buying PIT tickets years back from the secondary market.

it is a new thing ticketmaster has rolled out with platinum tickets....... they basically prime seats back, see what they are selling for on stub hub and then charge that...... as you see we paid about 310 in the first batch and as soon as that was gone and they saw they were selling for 800-1200 each for stub hub they released a next set of platinum tickets in that range.... basically ticketmaster in coordination with the artist are beating the scalpers by charging "market" value for premium seats

Well, if you can afford it, why not? :)

"That's gotta be a new high. Or low. Depending on how you look at it."
Same goes for "Low In High-School", I guess. :thumb:
People complaining so much about prices , I know they're expensive but you know how much they are for Depeche Mode in Pit? from 500 to 1000 , and you get a t shirt or a complimentary drink , that's it.
On the other hand , a meet and greet with King Crimson (2017) or Motley Crue (4 years ago) cost around 400 bucks

I paid in Vegas last time 180 for a failed VIP ticket :o

Did you get a refund?
What was the nature of the failure?
Did he cancel?
Even if you didn't get the refund, I can understand your enthusiasm and if you can afford it, I would do the same. :thumb:

Did you get a refund?
What was the nature of the failure?
Did he cancel?
Even if you didn't get the refund, I can understand your enthusiasm and if you can afford it, I would do the same. :thumb:
no bloody refund at all , the concert was on , its just that Hard Rock promised to let VIP enter first , it didnt happen. :lbf:

2 front row seats for $3000 up now...

Wow, maybe there will be some rich, famous bigshots attending?
I hope he insults them, but he won't, a slightly funny remark is all we will hear, if anything at all. :rolleyes:

no bloody refund at all , the concert was on , its just that Hard Rock promised to let VIP enter first , it didnt happen. :lbf:

Almost persuaded to make fun of the name Hard Rock as in rhyming on it and promising more then it can deliver, but you get the general idea. :p

Dude, I don't know why Monty came to you. Maybe you were resting on your laurels and didn't bother to even look at the photo, Fred Flintstone looks more like Monty that this pug nose dude. Specially since you claimed to have id ed him in June, maybe you were hitting the juice, just a little bit, the Jesus Juice.

Okay, next backdrop, Fred Flintstone. :)

Dude, I don't know why Monty came to you. Maybe you were resting on your laurels and didn't bother to even look at the photo, Fred Flintstone looks more like Monty that this pug nose dude. Specially since you claimed to have id ed him in June, maybe you were hitting the juice, just a little bit, the Jesus Juice.
I don't remember resting on any laurels or drinking. I didn't 'claim' - I cited the link.
Perhaps, instead of jumping on a simple mistake, you could contribute to this thread without the condescension - probably not though eh, 'dude'?

I don't remember resting on any laurels or drinking. I didn't 'claim' - I cited the link.
Perhaps, instead of jumping on a simple mistake, you could contribute to this thread without the condescension - probably not though eh, 'dude'?

Oh, all the young dudes.
Sigh

maybe the price is because it's being sold as a double headliner? this is just a guess, their reasoning behind it.

maybe the price is because it's being sold as a double headliner? this is just a guess, their reasoning behind it.

Price is high cuz Aztec said the PRE-pre-opening act is gonna be Johnny-Lardo-Lydon doing swan dives into the pool. You heard it here first! Also, marinara tacos being sent out with the first 50 records!! I think!

or maybe the tix price is high because we are dealing here with greed heads LOL you see either Moz or Billy Idol for 3o dollars in a small half empty venue.
he will come out and do his 80 min boring set, maybe a couple of new songs peeps wont recognize and go on bathroom breaks.....

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom