Hollywood - Henry Fonda Theatre show added (Wed. 11/23)

From Boz Boorer:
MORRISSEY WILL PLAY THE HENRY FONDA THEATRE, HOLLYWOOD BLVD, LA ON WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 23RD, TICKETS WILL ONLY BE AVAILABLE AT THE VENUE BOX OFFICE AND ARE LIMITED TO 2 PER PERSON. KRISTEEN YOUNG WILL OPEN THE SHOW.
BOX OFFICE OPENING TIMES WILL BE AVAILABLE ON MONDAY.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a nice venue, should be fun for those who can get in. Tiny.

WOW! This is my favorite venue in LA. Cheers to Team Morrissey for an amazing idea!!! As soon as they announce the on sale times, Im camping out to get tickets. Hope I get in!!!!!

- Black Eyed Danny

haha, the cure will play just across the street at the same time.

Does that mean tickets go on sale Monday or that we find out Monday when tickets go on sale?

Well I'd choose the Cure simply because they've got a decent band and they also play a longer show, bit of a no brainer.
Or if cash is no object you could go see Moz for just over an hour and then go on to see the Cure after>

Well I'd choose the Cure simply because they've got a decent band and they also play a longer show, bit of a no brainer.
Or if cash is no object you could go see Moz for just over an hour and then go on to see the Cure after>

I'm gonna see The Cure. 3 1/2 hour, 4 hour set vs 70 minutes.

If I had psychic abilities prior to today, I would've seen the Cure on tuesday.

I feel entirely conflicted, as I may well show up at the stage door at the Henry Fonda Theatre prior to going to The Cure.

Either way, stage banter on both sides is guaranteed to be pure hilarity!

Well his excuse at Glasto was that he could'nt compete with U2 and their technology and laser show , so!!!!!!!

My question is what will his excuse be on this one?

eh, Morrissey has his cancelled Jimmy K. show taping, so another cancel is coming, the 23 is coming wendsday, hopepeople in Hillyville get the news, maybe monday a full page add in the Hillyville papers or NY times:crazy:tuesday JFK:tears:

eh, Morrissey has his cancelled Jimmy K. show taping, so another cancel is coming, the 23 is coming wendsday, hopepeople in Hillyville get the news, maybe monday a full page add in the Hillyville papers or NY times:crazy:tuesday JFK:tears:
Seriously - shut up you tiresome pansy. Go and take your soft brain and out of proportion buttocks out of here and give it a God darn rest. I've eaten tuna less wet and rancid than you. Learn to write using actual words or sod off back into a coma you piss-stained moth-eaten slag.

Oh please. Morrissey didn't cancel Kimmel, the network cancelled Kimmel. That statement from the ticket company said the episode has been cancelled. That's a decision the network makes, not any one guest. If Morrissey cancelled, they would just put someone else on in his place.

And The Cure show is sold out anyways. Plus, Cure are playing one of their more obscure albums in its entirety. Its not a greatest hits set. Granted, I'm biased as I'm not the biggest Cure fan, but I would take 70 mins of Moz singing songs I wanted to hear over 3 hrs of Cure songs that didn't include any of my favorites.

Why is Boz screaming? :p

If Morrissey only drove past the theater that would still be worth more than seeing all the Cure you can stand for the rest of your life.

I spoke with Charlie after the Phoenix show who stated he didnt know when the tix would go on sale.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom