"Honey, You Know Where To Find Me" enters vinyl singles chart at number 2 (September 4-10, 2020)

20200904_180758.jpg

Update (September 5, 2020):
Now a Central post:
"Morrissey's 'Honey, You Know Where To Find Me' BMG single is number two in the
Official UK Vinyl Chart.

As yet - as ever! - no radio play."

unnamed_tkve6p.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone needs to shoot Moz with a reality gun. A one sided Record Store Day 10" of three songs he thought weren't good enough to stick out at the time is never going to get radio play 25 years after they were recorded.

:rolleyes:

o_O

only a weak minded maroon would say Moz single wouldnt sell after looking that it made no 2 on the charts.:lbf:
who makes these brainless dumb Moz haters anyways?:confused:

Gene hahaha.
What a shite band.
Martin the prat. Typical Brighton fake lefty wanner

:clap:
sucko shite band for sure. with Martin the fake lefty prat.;)
a favorite of wankers everywhere.:blushing:
Brighton, of course:blushing:

Honey isn't even finished. I love all 3, but they belong to another decade and apart from some exocitic pirate stations, the public is simply not interested in them. The remaining hardcore fans paid some more bucks, for something they already owe and the wheel of life keeps on turning round and round.

I can just actually imagine Morrissey phoning up BMG to complain about the lack of radio play, and the look of complete bewilderment on the face of whatever poor sod has to deal with him there.

Just what planet is he living on? :squiffy:

All tracks are from the 2009 issue of Southpaw.
Musicians are mentioned in the 'diaries' part of that, but not with any clarity.
Boz & Alain get track writing credits and special thanks.
Everything except Fantastic Bird (Mick Ronson) is credited to Lillywhite's production.
Regards,
FWD.

Ahhh, hadn’t even considered that as reference. Thanks.

Honey isn't even finished. I love all 3, but they belong to another decade and apart from some exocitic pirate stations, the public is simply not interested in them. The remaining hardcore fans paid some more bucks, for something they already owe and the wheel of life keeps on turning round and round.
I’m starting to think everyone would be enjoying Morrissey an awful lot more if the faux naivety stopped and he fully embraced the possibilities of looking back.

It’s hard to take the complaint about airplay seriously. If we get the same for That’s Entertainment then it will amount to an Alzheimer’s diagnosis.

I’m starting to think everyone would be enjoying Morrissey an awful lot more if the faux naivety stopped and he fully embraced the possibilities of looking back.

It’s hard to take the complaint about airplay seriously. If we get the same for That’s Entertainment then it will amount to an Alzheimer’s diagnosis.

To be fair, everyone complains about this stuff, just not in public.

Once again, if you're going back in time and making people pay several times over for old material, then try to take a really deep look into the archives. "I know who I love" (I know, I sound obsessive) with KIT as B-side would wet more panties than anyone could imagine. Boz has written both of them and is constantly informed what the old fans want. Whoever provides "That's entertainment" with new music or gives away a series of songs of newer date is capable of anything. So come on, I don't want to hear it at 70, when Morrissey is 83.

Last edited:
I reckon another California beach photo of the California Son or California Mom. I reckon I know for sure that is Redondo Beach when they had the tennis courts there in the 1960's. I reckon I know you foreigners are stupid from all the KFC and Big Mac fat in your brains, but are you finally starting to catch on c*** tit twat at university at hospital fek'll fark arse inn nnnn nn nn nn n n it?

Ok, here's my offer to BMG: I would pay up to 25 Euro for a one sided, plain 7 or 10-inch picture disc with the 2 songs. Nice "Tony Blair" picture of Morrissey circa 1997 would be welcome for authentic reasons, but I have no problems with a shot of Morrissey in Cologne 1991. Deal?

Last edited:

Ah ok, just looked at the price, don't think I would ever pay £20 for a single.
No way would I pay £20 for a single. New Order's 'Blue Monday' 12" is available for preorder at £9.99 on Amazon. Possibly the greatest 12" of all time.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom