How are all the non-downloaders or YOR doing?

Holding out, i'm not even slightly tempted to sneak a listen never have been.

New singles are FABULOUS,and made me much more excited, turned the vinyl inner sleeve round in it s cover though so i'll never have to ACCIDENTLY view THAT pic.

Checked my amazon account - single and album being sent in a job lot so I am going to get the single late and album earlier, or both late!!

Looking forward to it now. It was difficult not to read all the threads talking about this or that track, but I can read them after. :)

i`m doing fine......a week is nothing,i can`t wait to hear it,all the reviews i have read are pretty good........i`m excited and looking forward to it :guitar:

I'm holding out fine. Never even thought about downloading the album. Ordered my LP and the two CDs a few weeks ago. It'll be juicy getting it in my hands.

Also, as Beast said, the Southpaw Grammar reissue is a very exciting prospect.

I'm holding out fine. Never even thought about downloading the album. Ordered my LP and the two CDs a few weeks ago. It'll be juicy getting it in my hands.

Also, as Beast said, the Southpaw Grammar reissue is a very exciting prospect.

your going in the right direction:thumb:i've had a copy of yor thanks to a kind soul but i've not been tempted once. i want the proper cd to listen to. the southpaw is the one though:bow:

Looking forward to hearing it, the B-sides have kept me satisfied. Come on Southpaw!

I downloaded it when it leaked but I haven't listened to it yet. Do I count for this thread or am I just a bad fan?

I downloaded it when it leaked but I haven't listened to it yet. Do I count for this thread or am I just a bad fan?

No, we totally trust you:)

You're a good fan. You definitely count for this thread! Actually the fact that you downloaded then didn't listen to the downloads puts you into the good fan super-league :D

Still holding out but getting far too excited than a grown man really should.

Hang in there visconti - just a few days left :sick:

I know getting this excited isn't dignified :horny: I haven't been this excited since... :squiffy:

I was mailed download links to certain songs but I deleted them. :)

EPBabe you're a hero (or heroine) because I clicked on the MySpace YOR link and listened to about one minute of 'Skull' - you know how 'MySpace automatically plays music - I shouldn't have clicked, I know, but did so by accident (sounded FANTASTIC by the way). I didn't feel TOO bad because I'd already heard this song at the roundhouse plus he performed it on the Jools Holland show last year, BUT EVEN SO, I applaud your will power for deleting those links :thumb:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom