Official Facebook "How Soon Is Now" (March 19, 2020)

This video is not 'real' - several artist's songs have been used with this footage and is taken from:

The audio appears to be from 'Flash Chorus' - see here for details.

The initial source of the video appears to be 'strangeways_creative' via IG.

Update:
Same title added to Katy Perry in a shirt with the same lyrics:

Regards,
FWD.

A

Anonymous

A beautiful Bryan ferry song would be gorgeous. Keep safe Bryan. God bless.

If you like Moz, maybe you should self-quarantine with an extra-large bag o’ dicks to choke on.

See the source image

MrShoes

"Ooo, there's goobers on his bod." - Ted Cruz
Subscriber
I'm italian so when I look to thi building I thought: how is possibile all this people sing the Smiths instead of a traditional italian song ?...

This is exactly what I was thinking as well! I mean, I love Italians - but come on!

Verso

If you're a grown man and get embarrassed this easy you're weak. Moz didn't do it and it's harmless
I love the plausible deniability. If “Moz didn’t do it” then it’s even worse. He should tell his “team” to stop sullying his already tarnished brand.

MrShoes

Subscriber
I love the plausible deniability. If “Moz didn’t do it” then it’s even worse. He should tell his “team” to stop sullying his already tarnished brand.

I am sure nothing happens in the House of Moz, nary a subtle nod from the man himself.

Famous when dead

Vulgarian
Hey I beat FWD to the punch for once - its already up on the general discussion. look for pickles.
Yes, unfortunately pushed down in the threads enough not to notice - rectified. The tweet at her by 'him' is a tiny bit different though - so added to your thread.
You get a 10 for effort and a 7.9 for presentation - work on the titling ?;)
Regards,
FWD.

L

Lujissey

Esperando ansiosamente el album 2020 de Moz y en cuarentena total con tiempo para escuchar a Morrissey solista ,solo y The Smiths!!!! Porsupuesto Viva Moz❤❤❤❤❤

MrShoes

Subscriber
Yes, unfortunately pushed down in the threads enough not to notice - rectified. The tweet at her by 'him' is a tiny bit different though - so added to your thread.
You get a 10 for effort and a 7.9 for presentation - work on the titling ?;)
Regards,
FWD.

Agreed - always nice to be noticed by the source material.

And haha - fair enough on the word choice. In my defense, I always felt the moderators are best left to such promotion! Many thanks.

MrShoes

Trending Threads

Top Bottom