Morrissey Central "I’M NOT YOUR MOM" (June 22, 2021)

I’M NOT YOUR MOM

FB_IMG_1624362316658_ot77op.jpg
FB_IMG_1624362328007_cgwqo0.jpg

Regards,
FWD.

THIS ISN’T THE NEW ALBUM OR LONG-FORGOTTEN “INTERVIEW”.

THIS ISN’T THE NEW ALBUM OR LONG-FORGOTTEN “INTERVIEW”.

No, but it is a Message from Morrissey (maybe).

YouTube makes this video viewable
only if you sign in, maybe they don’t
want the truth to be so easily accessible to educate people and benefit planet earth.

just watched it.
dairy is scary.quite shocking.

..Put your hand up if you believe Morrissey has started saying "mom". (Yes, Aztec, we know, we know.)

See, Central Guy(s), told you spelling was useful. Now we know you're about as English as Cletus Spuckler. Would explain why you struggle with Smiths song titles, too. And words in general...That section should really be called "Messages from Moronssy the Hillbilly"... Keep up the good work!

I reckon take a piss blikey mate. I reckon like I have said 100's of times before, California Son central posting is a job always given to the new intern in the Pacoima office and the posts are supposed to be a mix of things from around the world to give the impression to you foreign loonie stalkers that "maybe" in 5 years he will do a gig in your backwards country. Not even California Son Junior knows the stuff that is posted there chipper curry he doesn't live in LA New Youaaawrkshire pudding inn nnn nn n nnnnnn it.

Fark Arse!

Remember the days when we were young and thought everything was good. You get older and realise that everything is a complete shitfest designed to make greedy rich bastards richer. From the shoes on your feet to the glass of milk in your hand to the shirt on your back. Minimum wage child exploitation, animal abuse, deforestation, pollution, sexploitation, murder, genocide, ringworm religion, you name it.

Tainted by the hand of man. The human race failed the test. Time to wipe evolution's etch a sketch.

The monolith from 2001 should have left us as apes.

2001-+THE+MONOLITH-HAL+HEFNER-2.jpg

Remember the days when we were young and thought everything was good. You get older and realise that everything is a complete shitfest designed to make greedy rich bastards richer. From the shoes on your feet to the glass of milk in your hand to the shirt on your back. Minimum wage child exploitation, animal abuse, deforestation, pollution, sexploitation, murder, genocide, ringworm religion, you name it.

Tainted by the hand of man. The human race failed the test. Time to wipe evolution's etch a sketch.

The monolith from 2001 should have left us as apes.

2001-+THE+MONOLITH-HAL+HEFNER-2.jpg
What do you do to be good? I try to be good in my way. $20 a month toward homelessness and poverty alleviation, 30% of my art sales as well. More than that sometimes.

Today I talked with a homeless young man who was drinking chocolate milk, and brought him to an organization that tries to help, and they had a chicken lunch he lined up for. They ran out of chicken so he just got potatoes and corn. If he drops by later I'll offer him raw organic pumpkin seeds. Milk and chicken dinners are cruel, but where do you start the conversation, when someone is homeless, and sick?

Morrissey is a father figure to quite a few people. I feel really sorry for Morrissey he lost his beloved mother and cat Dude last year. Dude was like a son to him it is heartbreaking. It feels like there is so much trouble and unrest in the world today.

If my homeless man stops by tonight, I'll invite him to paint with me, if it feels right. Maybe he'll discover making art is more enjoyable than doing hard dope.

I guess I blew it by leaving him at the soup kitchen, to make my zoom meeting. Hoping he'll decide to come by, so I can get him to try painting. He said he was going to the pharmacy to get antibiotics and then going somewhere else. But I wonder what he'd draw/paint given the chance.

What do you do to be good? I try to be good in my way. $20 a month toward homelessness and poverty alleviation, 30% of my art sales as well. More than that sometimes.

Today I talked with a homeless young man who was drinking chocolate milk, and brought him to an organization that tries to help, and they had a chicken lunch he lined up for. They ran out of chicken so he just got potatoes and corn. If he drops by later I'll offer him raw organic pumpkin seeds. Milk and chicken dinners are cruel, but where do you start the conversation, when someone is homeless, and sick?
Maybe he was sick because of the milk, chicken, and hard dope. Painting might be better.

More animal rights rubbish from Morrissey’s trolls. Pathetic.

This is about the dairy industry. Truly shocking what goes on. At first I thought it was to do with mother figures and father figures. Then I thought about it more and drinking cows milk which is meant for baby calfs truly heartbreaking what is going on.

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom