I Am Not A Dog On A Chain - on Amazon

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
I’m just gonna surmise that Moz is trolling, and sitting at home with his feet up, pissing his pants at the state of the cover. It’s the only rational explanation.
I dont’t think he cares too much about the cover, and neither do I.

I dont’t think he cares too much about the cover, and neither do I.

well he used to, VERY much so! Not just because it’s his job to do so, which it is, and to say he doesn’t care just shows how lazy he’s got, but he used to be really meticulous and passionate about how his work was presented.

The new track is available via Google Music & Amazon to buy too.

The cover is a live shot from G-MEX, 2006 by Christopher Stewart. (edited due to duff reverse image information).

It may be double vinyl if the album is long enough, but it's 11 songs - don't think there's anything extra.

Regards,
FWD.

well he used to, VERY much so! Not just because it’s his job to do so, which it is, and to say he doesn’t care just shows how lazy he’s got, but he used to be really meticulous and passionate about how his work was presented.
It’s true that he used to. Also that it’s been a while. I don’t really like any artists for their album covers, rather their music, which clearly he’s passionate about.

I’m just gonna surmise that Moz is trolling, and sitting at home with his feet up, pissing his pants at the state of the cover. It’s the only rational explanation.

Well, I hope he's drunk. The band too. That new track is pretty great.

As for the cover: Maybe there isn't a budget for artwork. But then, how come the Low In High School deluxe cover is so f***ing good? I'm going to wait for a deluxe version before I hand over money.

It’s true that he used to. Also that it’s been a while. I don’t really like any artists for their album covers, rather their music, which clearly he’s passionate about.

Well I do give a f***. And if I’m supporting an act for years and spending bucket loads, then I wanna know they’re putting an effort in. The artwork is part and parcel of releasing a record, Moz knows that more than anyone, to let it slide is just a liberty. And shows that he doesn’t care and isn’t as passionate about his overall craft as he used to be.

Well I do give a f***. And if I’m supporting an act for years and spending bucket loads, then I wanna know they’re putting an effort in. The artwork is part and parcel of releasing a record, Moz knows that more than anyone, to let it slide is just a liberty. And shows that he doesn’t care and isn’t as passionate about his overall craft as he used to be.
That’s okay! With LIHS the deluxe cover was 1000 times better, hopefully people that dislike this one will feel the same this era :) I do think the music, and live especially, is what he’s most passionate about.

At least we have something to compare Maladjusted’s cover to now.

At least we have something to compare Maladjusted’s cover to now.
Nah, this is a mediocre album cover with a nice, flattering piccy of Moz. Maladjusted is a hideous album cover with a terrible piccy of Moz. In my opinion, this cover is better than both California Son and Low in High School- the only problem is that it lacks art/effort. It seems lazy and basic, but it's not aesthetically repellant.

That’s okay! With LIHS the deluxe cover was 1000 times better, hopefully people that dislike this one will feel the same this era :) I do think the music, and live especially, is what he’s most passionate about.

I still don't get the love of the LIHS deluxe cover. It was so on the nose to have a young Morrissey on the cover of an album called "Low in High School." And the text was just thrown on without much forethought. The consensus seemed to be that the original was tacky, but Jesus at least it was different.

I still don't get the love of the LIHS deluxe cover. It was so on the nose to have a young Morrissey on the cover of an album called "Low in High School." And the text was just thrown on without much forethought. The consensus seemed to be that the original was tacky, but Jesus at least it was different.

Forget the age of the guy on the cover.

Look at the cover.

LOOK AT IT GOD DAMN YOU!

Sorry. I've just eaten a passion fruit.

Ok. Compare the new album cover (which is shit. I think we can all agree on that) with a dog shit. Now, Morrissey's new release, is equal to, if not better than, a dog shit. I'm not saying that it is better than a dog shit. But it is just as good as a dog shit.

And that, in 2020, is shit.

Back
Top Bottom