I cracked the Pregnant for the Last Time Code

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
:p

Today at the hospital before surgery in the bathroom I noticed a sign in english and spanish that told me to inform the nurse immediately if I was pregnant. "Pregnant" in spanish is "embarazada" which sounds a lot like "Embarrassed."

We've all had our moments, I wonder if this song is an homage to those in code. :D

For what you've discovered...

Yes. And I want a movie to be made starring Tom Hanks called The Pregnant for the Last Time Code where he runs around Europe with Amelie trying to figure out what phlegm lapels and corned beef legs are by visiting various countries with different languages. And I want Morrissey to help me wash my hair. And some ice cream.

The Pregnant for the Last Time Code.

I'M JUST KIDDING!!!!! (Maybe.) :D No really, there's no code and nothing to be embarazada about. I'm just messing around. :p

:p

Today at the hospital before surgery in the bathroom I noticed a sign in english and spanish that told me to inform the nurse immediately if I was pregnant. "Pregnant" in spanish is "embarazada" which sounds a lot like "Embarrassed."

We've all had our moments, I wonder if this song is an homage to those in code. :D

Hey, are you having an operation, CG? Or do you work in hospital?
Good luck with the op if you are!:thumb:
I hope Morrissey drops by with an icecream and some flowers for
you:)

Hey, are you having an operation, CG? Or do you work in hospital?
Good luck with the op if you are!:thumb:
I hope Morrissey drops by with an icecream and some flowers for
you:)

This morning I had a big ol' cyst removed from my wrist that was growing between my bones. THey treated it like an operation though because there was a major blood vessel over it so I was drugged up. . . but not quite knocked out. :p Thanks for the luck. It was nice to see the cyst in a plastic cup and not in my wrist. :thumb:

Good ol' cup of cysts, huh.;):guitar:

You'll be glad to have that one gone.:)

"Because your cyst
Because your cyst is on your wrist
Yoooooooooour cyst I can't resist!
Because your cyst is on my list, etc"

:)

Good ol' cup of cysts, huh.;):guitar:

You'll be glad to have that one gone.:)

Just one cyst in a cup, but yes.

"Because your cyst
Because your cyst is on your wrist
Yoooooooooour cyst I can't resist!
Because your cyst is on my list, etc"

:)

I can't go for that oh nooooooooooo, no can do. :p

Why were you getting surgery done in the bathroom??

I had it done in an operating room but I had to pee in a cup to determine I wasn't embarazada before we began.

Tags
cracked indeed
Back
Top Bottom