Morrissey Central I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU, OLIVIA RODRIGO & FOREVER CAME TODAY (February 9, 2021)

I FOUND A PICTURE OF YOU
February 9, 2021
IT HIJACKED MY WORLD AT NIGHT

Peta_Hyde_vduzt0.jpg

Chain-gang Chrissie with Morrissey, City of lost angels, a lifetime ago.

OLIVIA RODRIGO
February 9, 2021

unnamed_r2aaqp.jpg

FOREVER CAME TODAY
February 9, 2021
Mary Wilson dies, aged 76

skynews-mary-wilson-the-supremes_5266605_zjumax.jpg

Related item:

Last edited by a moderator:
33660_mozsailor~4.jpg

Sailors indeed.
FWD.

Of all the larger venue gigs I think Earls Court was my most enjoyable. Remember buying "I have forgiven Jesus" in the morning and then the train heaved on from Banbury to London. Was pleased Earls court was released as a live album great memories, seems a long time ago now.
"Time will prove...everything"

yes mate went to that one, was in the seats but still great night. Highlights I remember "Bigmouth" "November" and banging rendition of "Shoplifters" all on the live album of course.
Maybe wrong but I think Redondo Beach was played for the first time that night. If it wasn't the first time I certainly hadn't heard it before then.
hope your powered up by now mate 👍
👍👍👍

Seeing that brilliant picture of him, on the roof (for the first time), just makes artwork such as the Swords sleeve seem like wilful malice.
Judging by the colour of the bricks I would presume that the roof picture was taken away and in London.

Judging by the colour of the bricks I would presume that the roof picture was taken away and in London.
Based on hair, sunglasses and shoes I'm assuming the pictures were all taken on the same day and unless Jake took his cat travelling with him, you're probably right.

MozJakeWaltersFanny.jpg

Yeah, sorry I was thinking of that as a jumpsuit, but yeah it was two pieces. Close enough though, late-era Elvis outfit anyways.
Not close enough for me. But there’s still time.

8ace on special down the convenience store
Is ace the 3.1 volume crap lager?
If so then your Moz assassins will be on the stronger beverages as it’s (free money day)
8 cans would have been swagged with breakfast, which was a whisky smoothie...
just remember Banbury our hard earned tax money ends up down their slob gobs ...

He’s just claimed his benefits today, so he’s on a high..
Prepare for an onslaught of insults tonight as he’s well stocked up on cheap cider.....
Fight the good fight👍
8ace on
If so then your Moz assassins will be on the stronger beverages as it’s (free money day)
just remember Banbury our hard earned tax money ends up down their slob gobs ...
Ace fuels the assassins onslaught and also takes away the gift of sight 😉

Attachments

• P0.jpg
    P0.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 0

He’s just claimed his benefits today, so he’s on a high..
Prepare for an onslaught of insults tonight as he’s well stocked up on cheap cider.....
Fight the good fight👍
8ace on
8ace was the cider in the old viz
The exact image I have of the Moz haters/ benefit scrounges I’ve always had ... 👍👍👍
Continue to fight the good fight😇
👍👌😎

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom