I have been after this one for a long time now

Stoned

Oh well...enough said
Should anyone have a copy and wants to sell , I am here.

MORRISSEY Ringleader Of The Tormentors (Superb 2006 UK crew only customised A5 ring bound book with over 100 pages of information for the UK & European tour for April & May of that year, with details of tour personnel, venues, maps, contacts and hotels, superb custom colour picture cover - nice item!).

Cheers Moz

Attachments

• Morrissey-Ringleader.jpg
    Morrissey-Ringleader.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 70
Re: I have been after this one for a long time now.....

I don't have this one, but I do have ones for the UK Kill Uncle and Your Arsenal tours, as well as the one for the USA Years Of Refusal tour. I've flirted with the idea of selling them....

Should anyone have a copy and wants to sell , I am here.

MORRISSEY Ringleader Of The Tormentors (Superb 2006 UK crew only customised A5 ring bound book with over 100 pages of information for the UK & European tour for April & May of that year, with details of tour personnel, venues, maps, contacts and hotels, superb custom colour picture cover - nice item!).

Cheers Moz

Jayzus I have never seen that one before. Nice one Stoned!

Stupid me!!!!! It was on Ebay 2/3 years ago and somehow let it go :crazy::crazy: .....now I really want it.

Cheers Moz

Stupid me!!!!! It was on Ebay 2/3 years ago and somehow let it go :crazy::crazy: .....now I really want it.

Cheers Moz

Is it like a program but in a slightly different for mat?

Yes I would say so.

Cheers Moz

Back
Top Bottom