"I Know It's Over" (Demo) stream - Today FM; "streaming single" Oct. 6?

Beautiful clean demo of I Know It's Over, from The Queen Is Dead touched-up album: streaming free Friday 6 Oct for those who pre-order the album, according to Paul McLoone
Exclusive - First Stream The Smiths 'I Know it's Over' - Today FM

Excerpt:

Paul McLoone has been given 'I Know It's Over' demo version for exclusive streaming.

Paul McLoone has the premiere stream of the demo version of 'I Know it's Over', taken from the Deluxe reissue of, 'The Queen Is Dead' by The Smiths.

The track goes live as an Instant Grat / streaming single on Friday October 6th. But we have it first!

We told you Paul McLoone is #FirstForMusic!

Last edited by a moderator:
Geoblocked (UK).
'cause nothing says creating interest in a box set like limiting an audience for something.
Tut & sigh.
FWD.

This is sublime, the one I've been looking forward to the most.
Have not worked out how to download it just yet, will try this evening, unless an Irish friend can help. :)

And as I climb into an icy bed...

This is sublime, the one I've been looking forward to the most.
Have not worked out how to download it just yet, will try this evening, unless an Irish friend can help. :)

And as I climb into an icy bed...

...oh well enough said. :)
Couldn't resist.
Like a good assist and score the goal. :o

Edit:
But wait a minute, wasn't it originally an empty bed?
Now it's icy too!
Such a drama queen.

geo locked as usual.sure someone will post it later.

Using an online soundcloud downloader is quite easy.
If someone Stateside would like to try - I'm sure we'd be grateful.
You can only get 128mbps from soundcloud rips (I believe), but it will be ok until the album 'drops'.
Regards,
FWD.

A little plugin for the browser (Chrome/Firefox) should transfer you quite quickly to Great Britain?

Not found a plug in that actually works.
Same on android with vpn. They are getting quite sophisticated.
Never mind.
Regards,
FWD.

When you say it's out Friday, is that this Friday? Cos the websites I have checked have it out on 20th of October...

When you say it's out Friday, is that this Friday? Cos the websites I have checked have it out on 20th of October...
As they described it as an "instant grat single" (which apparently can qualify for chart positioning), I think it's like the WSS/Rubber Ring Boston track the Guardian linked to (in the downloads section) - which is a promotional track released to generate interest (insert rant about limiting audiences here) and is not a traditional single as such.
I believe it's just part of a promotion and nothing more.
Regards,
FWD.

As they described it as an "instant grat single" (which apparently can qualify for chart positioning), I think it's like the WSS/Rubber Ring Boston track the Guardian linked to (in the downloads section) - which is a promotional track released to generate interest (insert rant about limiting audiences here) and is not a traditional single as such.
I believe it's just part of a promotion and nothing more.
Regards,
FWD.

Thanks, but I mean in the first line does it not say that the Queen is Dead touched up album is out Friday?

Thanks, but I mean in the first line does it not say that the Queen is Dead touched up album is out Friday?
Depends on how you read it!
The beautiful.. demo is out Friday which happens to be from the box set is how it comes across to me - especially as it is mentioned later as an instant single.
The 20th is still the release date for the set for everyone as far as I know.
Regards,
FWD.

Depends on how you read it!
The beautiful.. demo is out Friday which happens to be from the box set is how it comes across to me - especially as it is mentioned later as an instant single.
The 20th is still the release date for the set for everyone as far as I know.
Regards,
FWD.

Oh right, thanks - think I must have misunderstood that first line lol!

Tags
tqid reissue

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom