Forever Ill
there:thumb:

:guitar:

along with the bozman the best co-writer for MORRISSEY'S SOLO-CARREER

yes Street and Nevin did well in his early solo year

but Alain and Boz also were /are still working and playing with Morrissey

always was a bit more on Alain side

so hold a candle for me:crazy:

Alain Whyte is amazing. He's written so many of my favourite Moz songs (Sunny!) and he's a great guitarist. He's also an incredibly down to earth guy. He recently played for Anya Marina at a tiny club in San Diego (held 132). There was no backstage and no crew, so after the opening band finished, Alain got up there and set up all his own gear. Crazy, huh?

You can check out some of his demos on his myspace page. They're so good that it's almost a shame that someone's going to cover them up with lyrics. He's working on a project called Setting Fires right now and he promises that the album will be out soon (hooray!) I hope he's doing some singing because he's also got a really nice voice.

Alain's my favourite. Well, second to Morrissey.

There should be an "I like Gary Day and would willingly have his babies" thread. Or perhaps there is and I've missed it.

I think you should, I mean start a thread, not have babies with Gary. Hasn't he got babies already?

Does he? Oh, I have no idea, I don't know nuffink about Gary Day other than he was/is a bit of a tattooed god amongst men. Oh yeah, and he is an alright bassist too I 'spose...
Maybe actual babies won't be necessary. Perhaps just the practicing to make them would suffice. I fail to see how he could possibly turn me down...now, to find him.

Back
Top Bottom