I like Kewpie

To me you are a work of art...

lolcatsdotcom62qerfg7w45egc5d.jpg

Shes no angel but I bet shes a demon in the sack!:horny:

Kewpie, behind the dis-used railway line in half an hour

Kewpie is to dictatorial, its as if its Kewpies board and no one else's. She is the worst of all the moderators by far, in fact none of the other moderators are actually bad

all the Kewpz hate is over the top.

Ditto. I'd like to reiterate something I wrote a couple of years ago when some ignorant pup was whining about how Kewpie was gruff with him:
Thanks, Kewpie! You do double-duty: you keep the boards tidy, and you amuse the frustrated neuters by providing them with opportunities to pick on you, temporarily boosting their sad egos. Please don't stop doing what you do. Our sad little lives would be so empty and untidy without you.

Ditto. I'd like to reiterate something I wrote a couple of years ago when some ignorant pup was whining about how Kewpie was gruff with him:
Thanks, Kewpie! You do double-duty: you keep the boards tidy, and you amuse the frustrated neuters by providing them with opportunities to pick on you, temporarily boosting their sad egos. Please don't stop doing what you do. Our sad little lives would be so empty and untidy without you.

Nice quote, Melty :)

I like Kewpie
I think she's great
Without her this site would be in a terrible state...

[admission: I ripped off Lou Reed's song "Women" in the making of this poem]

Shes no angel but I bet shes a demon in the sack!:horny:

Kewpie, behind the dis-used railway line in half an hour

some things are just wrong wrong wrong....:straightface:

Back
Top Bottom