I love Morrissey

A

Anonymous

like the title says i love the man. no i dont know him no i dont know the inner workings of his mind and no im not intelligent enough to reason the logical methodical way i should feel about him but i do love him just the same. i think hes trying more than anyone ive ever seen in the public world of "entertainment" to make a change for the things i believe in myself but dont have the talent or perhaps bravery to take to a larger stage. he takes risks that he knows he will be belittled for and does them just the same. sure he makes mistakes, sure he says things that i think need more clarification or thinking about and sure he has contradictions that he struggles with but i love the man for facing those challenges in the public eye when i and many people i know cant even succeed in private. we cant even admit were trying. i thank him for the opportunity to love him and to feel his affection to me in his music and hope that others feel somewhat the same. i thank him for taking his struggle to where i can see and learn from it because it was probably painful and very risky. thats all just wanted to get that out in light of all the talk

(hey i fixed the caps lock for a min lol)

like the title says i love the man. no i dont know him no i dont know the inner workings of his mind and no im not intelligent enough to reason the logical methodical way i should feel about him but i do love him just the same. i think hes trying more than anyone ive ever seen in the public world of "entertainment" to make a change for the things i believe in myself but dont have the talent or perhaps bravery to take to a larger stage. he takes risks that he knows he will be belittled for and does them just the same. sure he makes mistakes, sure he says things that i think need more clarification or thinking about and sure he has contradictions that he struggles with but i love the man for facing those challenges in the public eye when i and many people i know cant even succeed in private. we cant even admit were trying. i thank him for the opportunity to love him and to feel his affection to me in his music and hope that others feel somewhat the same. i thank him for taking his struggle to where i can see and learn from it because it was probably painful and very risky. thats all just wanted to get that out in light of all the talk

(hey i fixed the caps lock for a min lol)

Judging from the site admin's and moderator's agenda, I expect this post to be moved to "off topic" soon. Also, look forward to some super smartarses who feel the desperate urge to "educate" you on your fandom.

perhaps itll be moved though it is about morrissey so i wouldnt understand why though its not my site meaning its david and his moderators decision i guess. i think itll be hard to educate me on fandom though. i feel i sorta headed off the being educated bit by already saying that i wasnt smart enough to prove that my love for him is worthwhile and well placed so how could they do that i wonder. let them try i guess. i say meh to that

I have nothing but love and respect for Morrissey. I know some fans aren't comfortable with getting emotional over their favourite artists, but there is no choice involved. I have simply been far too moved, inspired and touched by him and his music, to try to tone it into a more "logical" and mundane description. He genuinely has had a massive impact on my life, and in the most positive way. He has been a presence in my life, in what was once a void of emty, limp and "nothing to say" artists and entertainers. I will always have a strong respect and love of Morrissey.

cool. its not really a big deal. just saying why i care about one of my fav artists without putting on a trial to prove something to someone. people are to afraid of being embarrassed

Back
Top Bottom