I love this song, except for that one part...

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Name a song you enjoy except for one little part.

HATE the ending. It's so stupid and rushed and doesn't match the romantic mood of the rest of the song.

Last edited by a moderator:

Love the song, love the lyrics, HATE the guitar shredding throughout.

Eddie_Van_Halen_Biography.jpg

Beautiful song, lazy ending.

I'm better at killing threads than starting them. :o

Good idea for a thread!:)

"Neverlost" by The Smashing Pumpkins

Sorry, I know I post a lot of Smashing Pumpkins songs. "Neverlost"is one of my favorites by them. I love the entire song except for a twenty second detour that it takes in the middle of it. At the 2:18 mark the music becomes lackluster, and the lyrics aren't anything to write home about either. Luckily at the 2:38 mark the music gets back on track, with either Billy or Jeff floating into a decent minor guitar solo. This twenty second detour is distracting, but really doesn't hurt the song too much.

Hate the lead guitar part, it's just awful. But luckily they keep the lead guitar solely through the right speaker, so I did some editing and now it plays with the rhythm guitar, which is fine for my ears.

"Do You Good" by Morcheeba

-Skye Edwards, lead vocals.

I love this song. I believe most people wouldn't like it, but that doesn't matter. The only part of the song I don't care for is the part that runs from 2:33 to 2:47. It's only 14 seconds long, but it seems like 30.

The World is Full of Crashing Bores.
It is all lovely apart from that ghastly bit before the the chorus using a descending chromatic scale.
And the line with 'uniformed whores' is horrible.

- - - Updated - - -

Beautiful song, lazy ending.

I've always hated that ending.
Mucho ageement.

...Sticking with the Moz-related songs....What the F is that AWFUL waste of time in "Black Eyed Susan" all about????. It completely and UTTERLY destroys that song...

Back
Top Bottom