Morrissey Central "I TRAVELED TO A MYSTICAL TIME ZONE BUT I MISSED MY BED SO I CAME STRAIGHT HOME" (July 14, 2020)

I TRAVELED TO A MYSTICAL TIME ZONE BUT I MISSED MY BED SO I CAME STRAIGHT HOME

Links to 15 Spent The Day In Bed cover version videos (seriously).

SER shared the above link on FB a few minutes after it appeared on Central.
Regards,
FWD.

Ukeleke Bobby sounds great. Obe of the other videos: this will sound weird but the way Marilyn is filmed in bed reminds me of Robert Smith from the Lullaby video (one of the best music videos ever made). Even though Marilyn is amazingly lovely in that video. The singing is shambolically bad though.

awful, awful, awful. wish he would use his voice to say something once in awhile. these youtube cover songs are so boring. his other youtube conspiracy theory posts are also so boring. it's just all so boring. bring back the steve that actually said something useful or thought provoking or mysterious. or release some basement tracks or write some diary entries. do something worth reposting here. it's like these people posting covers on youtube and then SER reposts them on central and then they get reposted here. omg so boring. yeah i know i can just scroll through or not look but seriously this is all there is to look at/read right now. someone should tell him to do something else. make another playlist or put a recipe for mum's rustic white bread or favorite quarantine cocktail or saying something nice about alain's latest covers. shit anything else but these goddamn cover song reposts. stop it already.

My sentiment exactly. But sadly I don't think Morrissey could un-bore people now, even if he wanted to. Should have unplugged Central months ago, instead of using it to pour shitty content on the world. The world doesn't care anymore. MC is like the crappy window display of an empty shop during lockdown.

There won't be another "comeback".

My sentiment exactly. But sadly I don't think Morrissey could un-bore people now, even if he wanted to. Should have unplugged Central months ago, instead of using it to pour shitty content on the world. The world doesn't care anymore. MC is like the crappy window display of an empty shop during lockdown.

You're still lurking around like Miss Havisham - so there's a market.

He's tenacious - I wouldn't bet either way.

that's a great analogy. i remember when a "message from morrissey" used to mean something and i would get excited like it would almost feel life changing (sad, i know but he did mean so much to me). now i look at them with one eye open and have my cringe reflex ready to go. you are right, he should have unplugged central months ago! for someone that has always been so cautious about their persona and image he has really let SER shit the bed. it's time to change the sheets.

honestly, central makes me miss true-to-you.net. that at least felt organized and somewhat protective of his image/legacy (even though the blue and yellow color scheme was off putting).

Sorry, miss who?
And what market is it you speak of?

Great Expectations. Got jilted on her wedding day & didn't change or clean up while raising a ward to break men's hearts in revenge.

A market for Morrissey, obviously.

5ff40a0f0f2d68a9d478ed0f5ef83ae3.jpg

🤒

can someone please post a cover version
of :handpointright::guardsman::handpointleft: sucky song Armatophobia?
🐲

Great Expectations. Got jilted on her wedding day & didn't change or clean up while raising a ward to break men's hearts in revenge.

A market for Morrissey, obviously.

View attachment 57702

Interesting. But a market for Morrissey to do what in? Sell Chinese food? :unsure:

You're right, I haven't changed clothes, still wearing yesterday's trunks. That's it for similarities but that was impressive. You must be psychic or summat.

Did miss Lewisham also have covid-19?

that's a great analogy. i remember when a "message from morrissey" used to mean something and i would get excited like it would almost feel life changing (sad, i know but he did mean so much to me). now i look at them with one eye open and have my cringe reflex ready to go. you are right, he should have unplugged central months ago! for someone that has always been so cautious about their persona and image he has really let SER shit the bed. it's time to change the sheets.

honestly, central makes me miss true-to-you.net. that at least felt organized and somewhat protective of his image/legacy (even though the blue and yellow color scheme was off putting).

It’s too late to even bother changing the sheets.
Best thing for him now is the rocking chair in Bowden Care Home.
Its over and it’s all been a huge con job. Hats off to him but it looks like he’s not going to go peacefully.
I wouldn’t mind if he made a bit of a 4kin decent effort at being edgy. All we get is piss poor Shit Central wank jizz from the furloughed Gary Barlow tribute lookalike useless c#nt Nephew whilst Uncle takes a walk to the bakers shop for a loaf of bread in his flat cap and belly waist oversized baggy trousers !!!!!!
Rock n 4kin Roll :drama:

🇬🇧:knife:

Do you know what? SCREW these daft posts from the Morrissey Tangental webshite. WHERE are the vinyl reissues of Maladjusted, Quarry, Ringleader? WTF?! Moz should be posting about that. Talk about utter disinterest/contempt for the fans who line his pockets and add €£$ to his big bag of Communion money from 1967.

Do you know what? SCREW these daft posts from the Morrissey Tangental webshite. WHERE are the vinyl reissues of Maladjusted, Quarry, Ringleader? WTF?! Moz should be posting about that. Talk about utter disinterest/contempt for the fans who line his pockets and add €£$ to his big bag of Communion money from 1967.
I’d be surprised if those reissues happen. I consider myself something of a Maladjusted obsessive, but even I don’t need a fourth version of the LP.

I’m sure this has already been mentioned but I thought the lyric was, ‘and I missed my bed/and I soon...’

It is but I think he has always gone with "came straight home.." in the live versions, maybe he just prefers it.

Maybe he doesn't know.

Interesting. But a market for Morrissey to do what in? Sell Chinese food? :unsure:

You're right, I haven't changed clothes, still wearing yesterday's trunks. That's it for similarities but that was impressive. You must be psychic or summat.

Did miss Lewisham also have covid-19?

Sing.

🤨

It’s too late to even bother changing the sheets.
Best thing for him now is the rocking chair in Bowden Care Home.
Its over and it’s all been a huge con job. Hats off to him but it looks like he’s not going to go peacefully.
I wouldn’t mind if he made a bit of a 4kin decent effort at being edgy. All we get is piss poor Shit Central wank jizz from the furloughed Gary Barlow tribute lookalike useless c#nt Nephew whilst Uncle takes a walk to the bakers shop for a loaf of bread in his flat cap and belly waist oversized baggy trousers !!!!!!
Rock n 4kin Roll :drama:

🇬🇧:knife:

How would you eek out your Butcher shtick if he retired?

Rubbish. Absolute rubbish.
No one can hold a candle to Mozzzzzzz 😴

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom