IANADOAC - 320 internet leak

Remember around the time of Kill Uncle when people were calling Mozzer an anachronism and saying he should embrace the (then-)fashinable sound of baggy? Well with Jim Jim Falls he's finally done it!

Remember around the time of Kill Uncle when people were calling Mozzer an anachronism and saying he should embrace the (then-)fashinable sound of baggy? Well with Jim Jim Falls he's finally done it!
Only thirty years late!

This is a checked copy for you to enjoy without sites with crazy popups etc...
There's not been time to hear each track for quality control, but this is from the CD (I think).
This is not a leak from a source via myself or anyone associated with this site.
The digital FLAC will appear in due course via my terrible self (probably).

Or

https://www.sendspace.com/file/ff2r5x

All credit to HasItLeaked & music4newgen
If sharing albums early really offends you to the core - you can always politely just scroll past.
Enjoy,
Regards,
FWD.
Thank You ... Our Hero .. But I Want Please The Back Cover In a High Quality ... :):):thumb:

Big thanks once again, @Famous when dead. I have been trying to find a list of writing credits which I'm sure were shared on here a few weeks ago, but cannot find. Can you help point me in the right direction?

Big thanks once again, @Famous when dead. I have been trying to find a list of writing credits which I'm sure were shared on here a few weeks ago, but cannot find. Can you help point me in the right direction?

This?

Thank you FWD, it really makes my day.
I am sure that I will listen to it a lot the coming days, and not only because there's nothing else to do (everything has closed down here because of the coronavrus), but also based on its own merit. Intriguing album.

Parts of Houses reminds me of Lifeguard On Duty...around the 'torn jeans & trousers' section it could easily slip into Lifeguard.
Love 'Houses'.

I've listened to it twice now, some songs more than that. It gets better with every listen which is the sign of a long living album.

For those of you who torrent, a lossless version has appeared on Rutracker.org. This is the magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C5CFA9F478D820AD4D58E72A5B51A127D71B32C8
Alternatively, I've attached the (zipped) torrent file as well, which you will need to open in a bittorrent client in order to download the album.
Note to mods - I hope uploading torrent files is OK - let me know if it isn't.

Attachments

• Morrissey - I Am Not a Dog on a Chain - 2020, FLAC (tracks+.cue), lossless [rutracker-5865547].zip
    14.4 KB · Views: 187
For those of you who torrent, a lossless version has appeared on Rutracker.org. This is the magnet link:
magnet:?xt=urn:btih:C5CFA9F478D820AD4D58E72A5B51A127D71B32C8
Alternatively, I've attached the (zipped) torrent file as well, which you will need to open in a bittorrent client in order to download the album.
Note to mods - I hope uploading torrent files is OK - let me know if it isn't.
Hello,
Flac Link Mega : https://mega.nz/#!lDw0QaiI!2nqMZ6IY7KoD53BKAbwT1qQGRrgseW9P-meXmaN8kWQ
Best Regards,
PIVI16

Back
Top Bottom