IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

How can it be #19 in Top Album Sales but not make the Billboard Top 200?

Also, it didn’t make the top 20. The Billboard 200 is the OFFICIAL US ALBUM CHART. He didn’t get into the top 200. Has this happened to him before? I can’t imagine it has.

You barrel-scrapping asshat. If it had been #29, you'd say "Top 30 album sounds good".

All you can do is spin this shitshow to the best your feeble brain can muster.
No amount of bile you spew can detract from people's enjoyment of the new album.

How can it be #19 in Top Album Sales but not make the Billboard Top 200?
The Billboard Top 200 is the official US album chart that includes sales of downloads as well as number of streaming hits.

Amazon UK ran out of the new album on vinyl. Now they've sold out again. Either the album is selling well or Amazon are ordering small numbers. Either way his album is selling.

Top 20 album sales sounds good!

What are your thoughts on Morrissey dropping out of the top 100 in the UK charts after 3 days, seeing as you took the piss out of Call The Comet Dropping from number 7 to 48 after a week?

Thewlis -7-48 is a drop even Moz has never achieved. Hats off!

You focus on the negative, I on the positive.
Top 3 UK, number 1 Scotland and these quoted results in US. Well done, Moz!

yes and it fell out of top 100 after 3 days in week 2. Great success. Know why? Because nobody except members of your clan is interested in his stuff anymore

The current mindset of Moz-haters, ignore all the facts: Top 3 UK, number 1 Scotland and these quoted results in US. Well done, Moz!
Yes! Well done, Morrissey. You didn’t make the top 200 in America. That’s actually a huge achievement, considering how popular you all say he still is.

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom