IANADOAC debuts in Billboard album sales charts (US) - #19 in Top Album Sales

Oh, you would like that, would't you?
Just for you information: I am a Moz fan living in a medium town in southeast Brazil.
Morrissey has fans all over the globe.

His friend Bolsonaro has probably fans all over the globe too

...the f*** are you on about? Morrissey is a devout Catholic again. He made a clear statement about it during one of his recent live shows.

Do try to keep up.

He said he didn't believe at Wembley a couple of weeks ago.

Do try to keep up.

So - he just generally talks out his arse then.

Right.

He's contrary. It depends on his mood.

The only fairly consistent things are:

he loves animals, drag Queens & the New York Dolls.

& he hates authority, social interaction & the meat industry.

Well that's that then. Time to go on a nostalgia tour with Boy George and Iggy Pop.
Iggy doesn’t do nostalgia tours. Lumping him together with Boy George is just ill informed.

I think that's quite an astute observation. In what sense will words on a screen affect anyone's enjoyment of whatever music they listen to? No one. No one will take notice. Not least a numbers-obsessed supporter of far-right goons.
It has nought to do with people allegedly being far-right and everything to do with you being 100% unhinged. And since you’ve come to the conclusion that no one will listen to your incessant, perverted ramblings, maybe it’s time to turn off the computer and commit yourself.

It has nought to do with people allegedly being far-right and everything to do with you being 100% unhinged. And since you’ve come to the conclusion that no one will listen to your incessant, perverted ramblings, maybe it’s time to turn off the computer and commit yourself.

Has Skinny forgotten that he thinks the people of Poland & Burkina Faso are worthless because they're not British?

Iggy doesn’t do nostalgia tours. Lumping him together with Boy George is just ill informed.

You have to have a massive hit to be a nostalgia act, even if it's just a one hit wonder.

Iggy is a cult star.

You have to have a massive hit to be a nostalgia act, even if it's just a one hit wonder.

Iggy is a cult star.
To be fair, Iggy isn’t bereft of hits (Lust for Life garnered mainstream attention). His audiences at his shows are quite big as well. He’s more than a cult hero. He’s one of the most influential alternative acts of all time. Up there with Bowie, Reed, Joy Division etc.

To be fair, Iggy isn’t bereft of hits (Lust for Life garnered mainstream attention). His audiences at his shows are quite big as well. He’s more than a cult hero. He’s one of the most influential alternative acts of all time. Up there with Bowie, Reed, Joy Division etc.

True - he's teamed up well with fashion, film & adverts. It's not quite mainstream. Even Bowie is on the edge fame-wise after his 80s peak. If he hadn't been so photogenic & so brilliant at self-promotion he would have struggled.

Morrissey has never walked a day in his own shoes. He’s driven around in a Mini with an “I only break for Melvis” bumper sticker.

Jesus f***ing Christ. The wilting lily doesn’t even carry his own parcels from the local shop. He has a minion for that.

He’s not a “great artist”. He’s a “once was” excellent lyricist. That’s LONG GONE.

...and lest we forget, he’s NEVER written a piece of music in his entire - albeit cash-in - miserable life.

Fak Arf.
But please what a machine to say nonsense!!!! They only thing missing is that you say he sings badly!!!!! The career of our GENIUS IS IN SIGHT!!!!! AND THAT IS INDIGESTIBLE FOR YOU?????????

040C1FF3-19DC-45AF-9580-D1C9413CED9C.png

This is the USA sales. The album at number 50 sold 12,330 copies. Morrissey was lucky to sell 1,000.

Does this mean he's over & you can move on to obsessing about an artist you like? Or does he have to die?
The latter, I’m afraid.

You won't sleep
Until the earth that wants me
Finally has me
Oh you've done it now
You won't rest
Until the hearse that becomes me
Finally takes me
Oh you've done it now
And you won't smile
Until my loving mouth
Is shut good and proper
Forever

And Morrissey. Or Patti Smith ;)

Oh, you would like that, would't you?
Just for you information: I am a Moz fan living in a medium town in southeast Brazil.
Morrissey has fans all over the globe.
Well said !!!! And i am a fan of Moz who lives in Buenos Aires Argentina. If the ass of the world is full of Morrissey fans!!!! We love it !!! and we will always defend it!!!!
MORRISSEY is know everywhere, i thing the obsessed here are in love with him and acy like crazy girls!!! Love turns to hate when they come to his place and when theyare not there .They spend their time listening to the music of Moz and finding out the life and work of Morrissey and this is life..there is nothing worse than a disgruntled fanatic!!!!???????????VIVA MOZ❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤?❤❤?❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Bolsonaro would't know Morrissey exists. But, if he did, he would't understand him just like yourself.
Ja ja estuviste bien y haces bien en ser antibolsonaro ese tipo esta muy loco pobres de ustedes!!!! Esta haciendo todo mal te compadezco y te apoyo en tu declaracion de anti bolsonaro saludos!!!! Y que nos sea leve a todos!!! Contenta de no ser la unica del 3er mundo en este sitio!!!

The latter, I’m afraid.

You won't sleep
Until the earth that wants me
Finally has me
Oh you've done it now
You won't rest
Until the hearse that becomes me
Finally takes me
Oh you've done it now
And you won't smile
Until my loving mouth
Is shut good and proper
Forever

The intensity is insane. There really is nothing like it. Everyone else reaches their level & plugs away on the circuit with the occasional scandal to retreat from, but nothing like the drama Moz can generate from a throw away remark that is never thrown away.

Ey que pasa con mis publicaciones no las veo, justicia publinquen por favor gracias

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom