Morrissey Central "IF THERE’S SOMETHING" (October 9, 2021)

IF THERE'S SOMETHING YOU'D LIKE TO TRY
ASTLEY, ASTLEY, ASTLEY

Img_2021_10_10_13_01_49.jpeg

"My sincere thanks to Rick and the Blossoms for their recent recentness.
Anything that generates interest in
that tired old Smiths warhorse is testimony to the wallop it packed.
THANK YOU!"

-Morrissey, October 2021.

Regards,
FWD.

(Article first noticed by @Gregor Samsa & @Surface - their posts remain in original thread as being discussed there too).

Subsequent to the above (October 11, 2021):

RICK BLOSSOM AND THE ASTLEYS

Bum boy, did you fall asleep and have a nightmare as you wrote that random and rancid rubbish? Because I fell asleep reading it.
You again?

I was wondering when you'd pipe up, crank up the 'with that's as appealing as dessicated perfumed dog-poo.

Do one, gobshite...

I'm just here to comment on how perfectly apt "IF THERE'S SOMETHING YOU'D LIKE TO TRY
ASTLEY, ASTLEY, ASTLEY" is.

Bravo, M.

Who knows why he went to Echobelly? Whatever the reason, it’s quite obvious today he wasn’t dissing Astley & co. Rather, he was being deeply supportive, as per the statement on MC. Morrissey has put that debate to bed.
He went to Echobelly because he likes the music, he was always a fan from Insomnia, there was also a mutual admiration from the band

Facts done..... 1 M publishes the reviews of Fionna D by R Astl and Blo... in Central 2 Morrissey attends echobelly's recital, performed on the same date as Rick A....3'the next day there is another recital by R. A. and company, but there is an absence..... Draw your own conclusions and don't give me the reason, because the facts give it to me!!! 4 M publishes thanks for the recitals..... it's like saying well I thank youI thank you,. It is up to everyone to interpret whether M repented, or not and 5 was already there. it's not important either,...!!!! Those who know M best can get closer to what he thinks, get closer... It is an approximation.and nothing more

He was really upset ( enojada)that Morrissey thanked ,.. but I've already passed.... And I can't keep telling him Mr. Morrissey, I can't, Moz always wins I can't be angry with MOZ, so ...VIVA MOZ!!!!!!

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom