If you could be Morrissey for one day...

What an intriguing question. I would want to call Johnny Marr and suggest the creative partnership be reborn. But that might f*&k with Mr. Morrissey's life too much (when he returned the next day to reclaim it), so I'd probably just buy a Jaguar and lord it around Manchester for a day. Oh, and ask Jeff Beck for a guitar lesson.

Last edited:
I would do my hair and spend all day admiring it.:D

...I would take some really Frinky photos of myself and post them in a certain thread...

...I would announce a last minute gig at the Ritz in Manchester and soak up the adoration...

I don't know what else. Just look at myself in the mirror for ages and love what I see for a change.

I'd telephone my beloved. :rolleyes:

I would sit and write my setlist for the forthcoming tour and include songs that fans want to hear rather than what I want to sing!! I would make sure it was an hour and a half long, didnt have more than 5 songs from the new album and I would drop FOTGTD! I would include songs from ALL albums with a comeback for Mute Mitness, We hate it, Nobody Loves us, Interesting Drug, Satan rejected my soul and Speedway (Long Overdue by the way!). I would also throw in some Smiths songs never sung solo before to include Sheila take a bow and Unhappy Birthday (As a special at the 22/5 Manc gig!). I would open with London and close with Suedehead.............

If only!

...I would take some really Frinky photos of myself and post them in a certain thread...

...I would announce a last minute gig at the Ritz in Manchester and soak up the adoration...

I don't know what else. Just look at myself in the mirror for ages and love what I see for a change.

I had the same idea about the Ritz gig, but I would sell the tickets to fans on this forum.
also a free outdoor concert in a north west park with only veggie food.

I would announce to the world wide media that after having talked with Johnny Marr, The Smiths were definately going to reform for a year long world tour with plans to make one more album.

Love PTxx.

It would still be a long day. :p It would have to be his fans in Koeln as a priority, wouldn't it? :p

how could i forget..for sure..i mean..hey after all these years we must have priority..not?? :eek::p

I would also make sure that whenever I announced a tour I announced it all in one go instead of bit by bit and also I would release my singles so that every track in available on CD and not randomly put one on vinyl.

Love PTxx.

how could i forget..for sure..i mean..hey after all these years we must have priority..not?? :eek::p

Natürlich Miry, natürlich. :p I would have to go to Koeln that day. :D

I would arrange for all the fans to meet up somewhere, and do lots of gigs in a small venue all day. ;)

Tags
not straightened narrow straight and narrow
Back
Top Bottom