illnessasart.com

Flax

oh yeah

uh-huh

oh yeah

Thanks to:

Stéphane, nowherefast944 (bananed), ADAM, modrevolve, mikael.

oh yeah
uh-huh

IllnessAsArt.com and the Extra Track/Tacky Badge blog will both prove to be interesting experiments. (I just hope no evil legal eagles show up.)

The work of a busy mind. And all the better for it. Top stuff.

P.

Read the FAQs

What is this website?
The product of extreme OCD and cold weather.​

Good luck with this Flax and good luck with the long winter :thumb:

Dave

You've done a really good work.
But [all) the file(s) you are trying to access is (are) temporarily unavailable.
We hope it comes back soon.

Thank you all.

The "The file you are trying to access is temporarily unavailable" message you get from megaupload might have something to do with the fact that the files are hosted on a free account.

But if you wait a few minutes and go back, the file might be available.

At least that's what seems to be happening.

Oh my god, if you complete this it'll be an amazing document.
good luck. fabulous idea.

Oh my god, if you complete this it'll be an amazing document.
good luck. fabulous idea.

thanks...
that's the plan. I can't promise anything but I'll try.

There are a couple of shows missing under 1983, but they'll be up soon. In the meanwhile, I'm working on 1984.

This is all thanks to Stéphane, who has put together all the best bootlegs available and is letting me download them all from his computer.

Looks fantastic.

Could you use pictures from the gigs themselves rather than pictures from gigs of around that time?

Thanks!

I wanted to use pictures from the gigs, but I didn't think it would work before for most gigs I only have the audio. So I ended using images from concerts that were performed in the same period.

But...... if I could get pictures of every gig, I could easily update these images.

wow, never seen johnny marr with a mic in front of him during a gig before.

Back
Top Bottom