I'm moving to Mauritania

It was simply an acknowledgement that you had replied to me, really. :p I didn't know what else to write.

Do you think the Mauritanian chaps would love my really freakishly wide feet? :p Even if they didn't, I'd still have me massive calves, stretchmarks, fat ankles and all the rest of it. :p

i don't mind stretch marks and some cellulite is a must. i got stretch marks years ago when i my muscles started to rapidly burst out of my skin:eek:

Reminds me of that movie with Mo'nique...not me, (the Monique from NJ who sits on Moz Solo all day), but the other Monique who puts an apostrophe in her name, LOL)
The 2 girls were all down on themselves and constantly dieting until they met these African guys who said that women from their village were considered wealthy and beautiful the bigger they are.

i know, but i have thick ankles. and id like to get fat cuz i love junkfood.

You have "cankles"?

I never knew that. I don't believe you.

So I'm watching Oprah, and there's this girl on there from the African country of Mauritania. in that county, the fatter the women, the better. guys like chicks with thick ankles, bug butts and stretch marks. Divorce is also considered a good thing cuz it means lots of men want you. when you divorce they throw you a party. I think Oprah already booked her ticket, she seemed pretty excited.

who's comin with me and Oprah? :guitar:

That episode was on Dutch tv this week too.
I loved Oprah's face, as if that girl was talking about some sort of paradise. :p

They would love me too, there in Mauritania. :eek: :o

That episode was on Dutch tv this week too.
I loved Oprah's face, as if that girl was talking about some sort of paradise. :p

They would love me too, there in Mauritania. :eek: :o

haha, and didnt she almost lose her shit when that guy in the audience stood up and said he was from Mauritania too and that guys had to be skinny in that country?? haha, she was like "yesss!!!" :p

Tags
divorce = failure fat of the land i fancy nugz lawdy lawdy oprah's vajayjay rerun was a good dancer too many fatties in life
Back
Top Bottom