I'm pretty sure this guy is a member of the forums

Flax

So... which one of you is it?

Step forward!

Last edited by a moderator:
We should be making Christmas cards with this man; not kicking him when he's down, or laughing at him on the internet...

Dave

I think it;s odd that the whole time this is all happening, there's a little dog in a pink sweater wandering here and there that apparently belongs to nobody. :squiffy:

vicar in a tutu might have been a fun but slightly misleading theme tune for this little bit of cinematography:)
hope they didn't hurt the guy - who on earth would hit a naked person *shudders*:sick:

I think it;s odd that the whole time this is all happening, there's a little dog in a pink sweater wandering here and there that apparently belongs to nobody. :squiffy:

^^ the dog's the star of the show... i think it lost it's mate 'the labrador' who disappeared early on in the film.:squiffy:

Iggy Pop seriously needs a new stage act.

...Not sure WTF is/was going on there, but ya gotta just LOVE that cowardly gobshite in the Red shirt, angling his way in for a few sly digs/kicks, as the poor dude is on the floor....Watta f***in' waste of the word "Man"....

I just want to know what Flax was searching for when he stumbled across this.

Actually, I just want to comment........"stay away from the brown acid".

Back
Top Bottom