I'm searching for happy music

-Jack Johnson
-Beck- "Odelay"
-Sublime
-No Doubt
-G. Love and the Special Sauce
-early Dave Matthews Band (Any album up to and including 'Before These Crowded Streets" will do)
-Violent Femmes
-Red Hot Chili Peppers
-Talking Heads
-alot of R.E.M. soungs
-and alot of classic rock tunes...too many to mention but some that I heard on the radio in the past few days have been Styx "Renegade", Journey "Wheel In The Sky", Kansas "Carry On Wayward Son", Doobie Brothers "Long Train Running (Without Love), Allman Brothers "Rambling Man", Bachman Turner Overdrive "You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet", Joe Walsh "Rocky Mountain Way", Joey Ramone "What A Wonderful World", Motorhead "Ace of Spades" or "Please Don't Touch". Sorry, they play 104.3 in my office...so I've been in classic rock mode all week:o

-chris murray
-final fantasy
-france gall
-islands
-lily allen
-m.i.a.
-most serene republic
-nana mouskouri
-nerd
-smoosh
-the unicorns
-nwa
-yeah yeah yeahs

Any music that 'temporarily' releases me from the ordeal of my mind into the libidinous pleasures of the body makes me happy, if it's the soundtrack to some serious shagging.

Moroder. Barry White. Marvin Gaye. Anjani. Sade.

Candles. Incense. etc:horny:

The song Psychic Hearts by Thurston Moore makes me happy.

If I made a happy mixtape it would have that, some dinosaur jr, things like that, if I wanted to hear some guitars.

I see ELO up there. "Mr Blue Sky" makes me ridiculously happy :guitar:

oh and the end of "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire. I mean, I like the whole song, but at the end where it gets all peppy?? yeah, i love that. wish it would go on longer.

ok i keep thinking of things

Weezer's "Green Album"
that Vampire Weekend album

"The Sound of Settling" by Death Cab
"Denis Denis" by Blondie

ok ill stop

Last edited:
I see ELO up there. "Mr Blue Sky" makes me ridiculously happy :guitar:

oh and the end of "Wake Up" by Arcade Fire. I mean, I like the whole song, but at the end where it gets all peppy?? yeah, i love that. wish it would go on longer.

ok i keep thinking of things

Weezer's "Green Album"
that Vampire Weekend album

"The Sound of Settling" by Death Cab
"Denis Denis" by Blondie

ok ill stop

Yes!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom