I'm searching for happy music

April Fools and Between My Legs by Rufus Wainwright. :love:

and Song For Sunshine by Belle & Sebastian.

and Temptation and Age Of Consent by New Order is, too.

kk I'm done.

April Fools and Between My Legs by Rufus Wainwright. :love:

and Song For Sunshine by Belle & Sebastian.

and Temptation and Age Of Consent by New Order is, too.

kk I'm done.

that song makes me oh so happy.

when we are roommates in NY, we can blast that song all day and all night and there will be happy times forever

^^^
Dreaming - yes!

also, the Courteeners album, St. Jude, especially, "No You Didn't, No You Don't." :guitar:

The Boo Radleys - Wake Up Boo..and Pretty much anything by The Beach Boys

Last edited by a moderator:
[youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/f7KieUW6HR8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/f7KieUW6HR8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/youtube]

Grace Jones Island life.....my jamacan guy is a great tune for cheering me up also newish band Those Dancing Days and Frank Turner.

1st of all, i wish Pervomartovtsi still posted :straightface:
now, as for happy music, i play tons of happy music :)
jpop mainly
Tommy february6 has kind of perfected "the happy song" i think
especially with ones like:

:love:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think you're on the wrong board!:lbf:

I rarely listen to happy music. When I was a teen I listened to billboard music. They made me feel carefree. I was depressed but I wouldn't allow it to surface so it was a good medicine, then. They made me think problems didn't excist in my life except the lyrics of the songs on the radio.

I'm less 'happy' now but I never miss those times. They meant nothing, just like the songs on the radio. Maybe that's my advice. Turn on the radio..:guitar:

Back
Top Bottom