Imperfect List

lmao just because ur fave is a racist, doesn't mean you have to try to make other feel the same way. Just no.

Lol you are the one implying that is weird that argentinians love british musicians because of the past conflicts between those two countries. That never even crossed my mind at all.

I've been to argentina a lot of times and what i meant by my comment is that is not surprising Moz popularity there because british music has a lot of fans in Argentina you dumb bitch. But that doesn't mean is as popular now worldwide and lbr, he's only relevant now for being controversial

Also, is ok you love Morrissey, but again, what the f*** does that have to do with Marr? i honestly don't get your comment at all. Like at the end, both marr and moz are nostalgia acts, because most people care about their old music lets be honest. I mean, i now that bothers you, but it's the truth. I'm still so confused with your comment about Marr. Besides, I only cared about the smiths, not moz or marr individually oops!!

And last but not least, like i said before please just take your anger with Moz racism to him and don't try to make other people look like racist. For once i would never called someone Sub-specie, or say that Reggae is vile or that Obama doesn't look black enough. That's what you fave has said and i don't see you are very offended by it ;)

You ain't Moz, but you are racist.

Marr sucks. Morrissey is better.

yawn you are so unfunny and annoying

Also The Smiths >>>>>>>>>> everything (yeah and that includes moz solo)

Maybe you should go spend your life at an Electronic, Healers, Marr, Joyce, Rourke website? THIS IS MORRISSEY SOLO, er...wait, yeah, I guess it is SO LOW.

jm0.gif

I can see on the surface and not understanding in what context M is saying that.. and divorcing that one line from the rest of the text from that interview can be looked at by some as 'racist'. Yes it is poorly worded and can be misread...
I'm talking about the 'Obama doesn't look black enough' line.

He's saying Obama may as well be 'white' considering how much he's done concerning the way blacks are still being treated in America.

“The final point about Obama,” Morrissey added, “is that he doesn’t look overly African black. He’s as close to soft, whiteness as someone who isn’t white could get, and I often wonder if he would have been elected if he had a stronger, more African-black face? It’s a point.”

Also I read this as... Because Americans (not all) still define what is other than themselves by the color of ones skin..
and also a majority of people in America who do that plus are to some degree racist (and who were 'on the fence' in deciding)would not have voted for Obama if he looked darker which to them would mean because he is
not darker in skin color that means(to them) that he can't be all that 'bad'. Though they may not have been conscious that this was the deciding factor in what made them to decide to vote for him.

Also here's a quote from Obama.... (from the Atlantic),

Barack Obama, August 11, 2007

The candidate arrives, with delay, to a meeting of black journalists and makes a joke about “CP time.” “I want to apologize for being a little bit late,” he says. “But you guys keep on asking whether I’m black enough. I figured I’d stroll in.”

Yes it is a joke, But can't someone read this as being 'racist' ? In effect he is saying that 'to be black' is to be unpunctual or lazy or 'too cool to care'. To say he thought he would be late and just 'stroll in' in order to show them that he is in fact 'black enough'. Also his use of the term 'CP time' which means 'Colored Peoples time'.

.... just saying.

lol he's clearly saying that Obama's physical traits are not black enough and that Obama is not dark skinned black. I mean, yeah, obama is mixed, but that doesn't make him less black. Morrissey is just ignorant when it comes to race issues. Also can he not use the word black-face when talking about a black person? i mean if he doesn't know what a black face is, then that shows his ignorance

lmao just because ur fave is a racist, doesn't mean you have to try to make other feel the same way. Just no.

Lol you are the one implying that is weird that argentinians love british musicians because of the past conflicts between those two countries. That never even crossed my mind at all.

I've been to argentina a lot of times and what i meant by my comment is that is not surprising Moz popularity there because british music has a lot of fans in Argentina you dumb bitch. But that doesn't mean is as popular now worldwide and lbr, he's only relevant now for being controversial

Also, is ok you love Morrissey, but again, what the f*** does that have to do with Marr? i honestly don't get your comment at all. Like at the end, both marr and moz are nostalgia acts, because most people care about their old music lets be honest. I mean, i now that bothers you, but it's the truth. I'm still so confused with your comment about Marr. Besides, I only cared about the smiths, not moz or marr individually oops!!

And last but not least, like i said before please just take your anger with Moz racism to him and don't try to make other people look like racist. For once i would never called someone Sub-specie, or say that Reggae is vile or that Obama doesn't look black enough. That's what you fave has said and i don't see you are very offended by it ;)

What you say you meant is not what you said on your original comment. I'm not angry with M, on the contrary, I think he is a wonderful man and he is not racist at all. He is trying to open our eyes about the rights of all living beings, not only human beings. Besides, he makes reference to the fact there's a cruel an unfair war taking place outside the mainstream news, which is annihilating people, and we don't care. Those responsible for both situations are racist, not M.

I'm not saying we love british musicians because of the past conflict, I'm saying we love them in spite of that conflict because we can separate them from their government. The thing is people don't care where they come from. They are loved because people like them.

My comment about Marr is related to your use of the word nostalgia. You may agree with my opinion or not.

I'm not dumb and I'm not a bitch. And since you called me dumb bitch this is my last reference to your unpolite words. And because I got bored. C'est fini.

What you say you meant is not what you said on your original comment. I'm not angry with M, on the contrary, I think he is a wonderful man and he is not racist at all. He is trying to open our eyes about the rights of all living beings, not only human beings. Besides, he makes reference to the fact there's a cruel an unfair war taking place outside the mainstream news, which is annihilating people, and we don't care. Those responsible for both situations are racist, not M.

I'm not saying we love british musicians because of the past conflict, I'm saying we love them in spite of that conflict because we can separate them from their government. The thing is people don't care where they come from. They are loved because people like them.

My comment about Marr is related to your use of the word nostalgia. You may agree with my opinion or not.

I'm not dumb and I'm not a bitch. And since you called me dumb bitch this is my last reference to your unpolite words. And because I got bored. C'est fini.

ok bye bitch :lbf:

Back
Top Bottom