instore appearances

crotty32

i have just got the first 5 issues of tty and in them people tell about their memories meeting morrissey,it is touching to read their accounts from their encounters and they all get so much from meeting the man himself, we all know how much morrissey likes/needs to hear how he impacts on our lives and he has stated of his admiration for his ''apostles'' but would he ever consider in the future doing anymore? maybe for his book launch?

i have just got the first 5 issues of tty and in them people tell about their memories meeting morrissey,it is touching to read their accounts from their encounters and they all get so much from meeting the man himself, we all know how much morrissey likes/needs to hear how he impacts on our lives and he has stated of his admiration for his ''apostles'' but would he ever consider in the future doing anymore? maybe for his book launch?

Yeah I've wondered that myself over the past few years. I presume he will do some book signings when the biography comes out, it seems logical.
As a matter of interest, does anyone know when he last did a public appearance and signing? I know he did a few in the 90's, but I can't think of any since his comeback, not in the UK anyway?

Back
Top Bottom