Morrissey Central "INTERESTING DRAG" (July 17, 2021)

MORRISSEY CENTRAL

INTERESTING DRAG
July 17, 2021

IMG_0078_xvxhtq.jpg

Celebrating 100 years of HMV, "Bona Drag" is available this week at HMV stores,
Rough Trade outlets, or Amazon and HMV online. The double album is on teal coloured
vinyl, and features Suggs, Mary Margaret O'Hara, and Kirsty MacColl.
Art design is by Darren Evans, and project manager is Nigel Reeve.

Not sure how 'HMV exclusive' works with Amazon & Rough Trade.
It is available on the 24th if you turn up in person at HMV or to online order if you wait for unsold copies to be listed on HMV's site after the event.
It's not showing on Amazon yet & Rough Trade's site is busy with RSD so can't check that either.
FWD.

Related items:

:(

Bless, Comrades:praying:

very bad information, comrades
green vinyl BD is 89.99 ebay!

not good, Comrades, how this is happen?
the :hand: hmv?
the bad pensioner kulack?

today not the 24 and 89.99 ebay? many more rubles than before
Comrades!

very bad emergency, Comrade Robocop not enough
rubbles to make buy at hmv...maybe no green vinyl
BD on 24? mock the comrades making line for purchase
for party HQ??

xxx Comrade T
Is this pre-sale official?

Looking forward to flipping this on Ebay, and having a few drinks on Mozza! :thumb:

Is this pre-sale official?
Not in the slightest.
This is someone selling on the strength of having some form of guarantee from HMV (ie works there, mate or similar) enough to sell it before it's out - hence the 'Please note this is a preorder and will be shipped on the release date of 24/07/21' - which translates to: I'll put it in an envelope once I've got my hands on it.
Regards,
FWD.

Not in the slightest.
This is someone selling on the strength of having some form of guarantee from HMV (ie works there, mate or similar) enough to sell it before it's out - hence the 'Please note this is a preorder and will be shipped on the release date of 24/07/21' - which translates to: I'll put it in an envelope once I've got my hands on it.
Regards,
FWD.
The above seller is banking on him being the first in-line on Saturday, I asked him.
I also asked a foreign seller from Discogs about this release, he’s almost certain it’s being issued in Europe in low numbers.
I have every reason to believe this, as the same happened last year with VU & Nico yellow press for HMV - this seller had them for sale prior to the HMV day in mid August 2020

The above seller is banking on him being the first in-line on Saturday, I asked him.
I also asked a foreign seller from Discogs about this release, he’s almost certain it’s being issued in Europe in low numbers.
I have every reason to believe this, as the same happened last year with VU & Nico yellow press for HMV - this seller had them for sale prior to the HMV day in mid August 2020
probably wouldn't think twice in just cancelling the sale if he didn't get one... all for a net 40 quid less a few hours.

probably wouldn't think twice in just cancelling the sale if he didn't get one... all for a net 40 quid less a few hours.
When you put it like that, he nets £40, minus fuel (surmising he doesn’t walk) and his standing/ sitting on his arse for 5 hours after getting up at 3am, it’s less than minimum wage. But, he will be banking on getting on 6-10 other items to get a wage from him. Little scrote.

Bless Comrades:praying:

many bad information!
green vinyl BD Discogs!
and with flipper !🐬

do svidaniya green vinyl BD

xxx Comrade T

Looks like this has indeed been released for RSD in European territories.
2 have been flogged on eBay.

Are you the one who bought the £90 one Janice ;) Or the £80 one...

My local HMV advises to queue “early” [helpful…] - how early are you going to start queuing?
8am I guess. If it’s looking busy, I may leave it. I went a little earlier last year and only 5 people were there, 2 of whom were a couple. So technically, I was the 4th in line and got what I wanted.

We got our stock in yesterday ( hmv newcastle) so we will deffos have it
unfortunately any remaining stock that becomes available to purchase online will only be shipped to addresses within the UK according to the product page on the hmv website. I guess that leaves me out of being able to buy this release.

unfortunately any remaining stock that becomes available to purchase online will only be shipped to addresses within the UK according to the product page on the hmv website. I guess that leaves me out of being able to buy this release.
Keep checking Discogs for a European territory release.

the PRODUCT PAGE at HMV? o_O
that and 6 quid is good for one coors light:barf:
the many HMV product pages in ebay and
discogs you must mean.:hammer:

I refuse to pay the inflated flipper prices on Ebay & I haven't seen any listings on Discogs as of yet. Why HMV won't ship out of the UK is beyond me. I thought the objective of a business was to sell their product to any wanting buyers not to pick and choose who they want to sell to. In our cancel culture world we live in today it doesn't surprise me.

I refuse to pay the inflated flipper prices on Ebay & I haven't seen any listings on Discogs as of yet. Why HMV won't ship out of the UK is beyond me. I thought the objective of a business was to sell their product to any wanting buyers not to pick and choose who they want to sell to. In our cancel culture world we live in today it doesn't surprise me.
It's quite the leap to go from won't ship out of the UK (In all probability due to uncertain Brexit costs, duties and transit times), to cancel culture, which in this case, is a figment of your imagination.

It's quite the leap to go from won't ship out of the UK (In all probability due to uncertain Brexit costs, duties and transit times), to cancel culture, which in this case, is a figment of your imagination.
So there is a cancel culture in other contexts then?

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom