Morrissey Central "INTERESTING DRAG" (July 17, 2021)

MORRISSEY CENTRAL

INTERESTING DRAG
July 17, 2021

IMG_0078_xvxhtq.jpg

Celebrating 100 years of HMV, "Bona Drag" is available this week at HMV stores,
Rough Trade outlets, or Amazon and HMV online. The double album is on teal coloured
vinyl, and features Suggs, Mary Margaret O'Hara, and Kirsty MacColl.
Art design is by Darren Evans, and project manager is Nigel Reeve.

Not sure how 'HMV exclusive' works with Amazon & Rough Trade.
It is available on the 24th if you turn up in person at HMV or to online order if you wait for unsold copies to be listed on HMV's site after the event.
It's not showing on Amazon yet & Rough Trade's site is busy with RSD so can't check that either.
FWD.

Related items:

Buy something you don't have already. Today I bought acid blood Aliens LP, Tangerine Dream's The Keep, and the new John Grant Boy From Michigan 2LP. I've got the Space 1999 2LP coloured vinyls on preorder. Damned if I'm buying a reissue of Bona Drag just cos the teal green looks nice.
I agree. I hope there’s none left by the time I get to HMV.

I dont any of our releases have been less than 500 . Moz is 750 , Numan is 500 , Sleaford mods is 500 .... most are 1000 plus i think
Cheers for that
Last year VU & Nico was said to be 200 (HMV Manchester)
Several were already on sale in Europe on Discogs. Same cat no etc
HMV Manchester also let a number of local record dealers in. The guy in front of us who’d been there since early hours with his wife went bat shit crazy.

Everyone who buys one is supporting UKIP !!! Halt the hate!!!

I dont any of our releases have been less than 500 . Moz is 750 , Numan is 500 , Sleaford mods is 500 .... most are 1000 plus i think
Fake news.:straightface:
Several items were on discogs:)
before the store opened. the poor dorks standing in line
for hours, the employees inside were having belly laughs at them.🥳
Will this item suffer the
same fate? employees dont get the 3o percent
instead they employ the ✋ discount👎

:hammer:

Fake news.:straightface:
Several items were on discogs:)
before the store opened. the poor dorks standing in line
for hours, the employees inside were having belly laughs at them.🥳
Will this item suffer the
same fate? employees dont get the 3o percent
instead they employ the ✋ discount👎

:hammer:
Come on Cro, don’t be mean comrade. Genuine fans being rinsed by the stores. Me and you might suffer as a result one day :hammer:

Humasexual is a perfect definition made by Moz is simply an individual of the human species with sexual desires, in general, regardless of genders and all that
Did you write that 10 years ago and forgot to click the 'post reply' button?

£9 Pints of vodka is it?
I paid just shy of £6 a pint, in one boozer yesterday. I’d barely come to terms with the £5 pint, and there’s already another massive hike. And 36 quid for a record? And don’t even start me on the price of coal.

Humasexual is a perfect definition made by Moz is simply an individual of the human species with sexual desires, in general, regardless of genders and all that
I want to make it clear that although we are both from Argentina, I have nothing to do with Lujissey.

You raise a pertinent point.

Morrissey has appropriated the icons, history, culture & semantic signifiers of LGBTQI from the outset in a garish, desperate attempt to appear 'edgy' by shamelessly co-opting radical Outsider Art as a prop to be diluted, neutered & flogged to the Herd Culture's 'clueless consumers' for profit.

At no stage has this crafty cultural cuckoo made a definitive statement of allyship as he metaphorically plunders, rapes and pillages genuine 'rebel yell' icons for more dollars.

Morrissey is a morbid magpie who feigns mourning to mawkishly mop up deceased epochal Masters Of Reality who changed , disrupted or destroyed the existing paradigms of conventional reality by summoning new realities from the ether. His death-grasp zombie embrace of Lou Reed and David Bowie being two of the most offensively egregious examples of this phoney's scam insincerity. 'Bona Drag' is an entirely idiotic example.

Whilst a plausible defence case can be made for the cover art of the inaugural single 'Hand In Glove' by The Smiths Collective: no such leniency or clemency can be afforded such crass banalities as 'All The Lazy Dykes' and the frankly ludicrous car-crash that is 'The Truth About Ruth' which deadnames the transgender subject person as 'J**n*. If this person were not a fictional entity, such midgendering would be a criminal act under existing UK law. Whether or not one regards such protections for the transgender community as essential to civilisational progress or an example of soi-disant 'woke' ideology is acutely revealing.

BrummieBoy identifies as TriSexual as the Bi prefix within the existing 'rainbow' coalition acronym excludes the Trans community and fixates on binary biological sex bifurcation, failing to embrace the complexities of nuanced intersectional identity formations such as 'pansexual' which seek to honour and validate all polarities and 57 Varieties of gender, sex, romantic & aromantic desire.

Morrissey recently absurdly identifies as 'humasexual' in another evasion of clarity, still imagining that opening the closet means suicide and empty sears in The Sheds on tours of the insultingly designated territories marketeers in corporate music call 'The Flyover States.

Morrissey is a fraud.

Best wishes

BrummieBoy

The Malvern Hills
Warcestershire Source
Engerland.

cc The Glinner. Suzanne Moore. Julie Bindel. Julie Burchill. Peter Tatchell. J K Rowling. Paris Lees. Sam Smith. Demi Levato. Jobriath. Prince. Boy George. Marilyn Peter Robinson. Pete Burns. Rob Halford.
Good to see your enormous fame doesn’t preclude you from posting here again.

A couple of days away - no Amazon or Rough Trade listings.
Maybe they will be companies helping to sell anything not sold after the event?
Zero otherwise.
FWD.

Now yours on eBay for 79.99 if desperate…

:(

Bless, Comrades:praying:

very bad information, comrades
green vinyl BD is 89.99 ebay!

not good, Comrades, how this is happen?
the :hand: hmv?
the bad pensioner kulack?

today not the 24 and 89.99 ebay? many more rubles than before
Comrades!

very bad emergency, Comrade Robocop not enough
rubbles to make buy at hmv...maybe no green vinyl
BD on 24? mock the comrades making line for purchase