Is Coronavirus as serious as they say?

Whenever I’m in bed with a woman and she asks me if I have a condom, I scoff and say “come on baby, you’re really gonna make me use an instrument of depersonalization and submission??”

Whenever I’m in bed with a woman and she asks me if I have a condom, I scoff and say “come on baby, you’re really gonna make me use an instrument of depersonalization and submission??”
For a lot of people though there's a difference between their face and their cock

Are you being deliberately thick or are you just being yourself?
🥸
you need to learn basic science,
a radio doesnt transmit itself by your magical means
( maybe radish infected particles are being transmitted
by the 👁️ of horus or some such insanity), you need a trasmission
tower and other man made equipment and the peeps to turn
the apparatus on FFS:straightface:
if peeps are 'transmitting' particles go in there and take the so called
transmitter out:hammer:

:mad:
WtF?
BGV wants to know
when was the last time a perv came up and showed the D?👁️
:censored:
the 'chicks' lasted but for one post:hammer:

🥸
you need to learn basic science,
a radio doesnt transmit itself by your magical means
( maybe radish infected particles are being transmitted
by the 👁️ of horus or some such insanity), you need a trasmission
tower and other man made equipment and the peeps to turn
the apparatus on FFS:straightface:
if peeps are 'transmitting' particles go in there and take the so called
transmitter out:hammer:
very informative, thanks!! (y)

So all those surgeons and nurses who wear masks in operating theatres and hospital wards are just 'instruments of depersonalisation and submission' and 'slaves'? Idiot.

Yeah, was going to say someone should alert the medical establishment of the risk they’re putting on the patients when doctors do open heart surgery, etc wearing only some flimsy mask all these years.

But I think countthree is speaking through anger, blaming the masks for not protecting her. It is possible
she caught it another way. It’s easier to blame the masks, rather than not know how one was infected. I mean, we all like to feel we are right or in control, when in reality that’s usually not the case.

Doctors used to drill holes in people's skulls to let out evil spirits, too. Maybe we should start doing that again.

Yeah, was going to say someone should alert the medical establishment of the risk they’re putting on the patients when doctors do open heart surgery, etc wearing only some flimsy mask all these years.

But I think countthree is speaking through anger, blaming the masks for not protecting her. It is possible
she caught it another way. It’s easier to blame the masks, rather than not know how one was infected. I mean, we all like to feel we are right or in control, when in reality that’s usually not the case.
doctors wont operate on someone when they themselves have a respiratory illness though because theyve always known that masks do not stop the spread of virus

doctors wont operate on someone when they themselves have a respiratory illness though because theyve always known that masks do not stop the spread of virus

Yes precautions are necessary.

Covid has happened. It's still happening. Our response has been totally disproportionate. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a realist. The vulnerable should have been isolated and the rest of us should have been allowed to get on with our lives.

Covid has happened. It's still happening. Our response has been totally disproportionate. I'm not a conspiracy theorist, I'm a realist. The vulnerable should have been isolated and the rest of us should have been allowed to get on with our lives.

But aren’t we all more or less vulnerable ?

It’s such a privilege to be participating in a thread where several doctors weigh in on the ins-and-outs of hospital protocol. Lucky us!

Funny how you jump back and forth from "I'm married to a 100% European woman" to "Whenever I'm in bed with a woman..." whenever you need to try to score a point over someone on here. Now that reelfountain and FHIGMN are gone and Hoffmann rarely posts you're reduced to harassing women about their sex lives and thumbing down every AztecCamera post. Still it never occurs to you that you may have reached the end of your journey on this site and it's time to move on and find something else to do instead of continuing to tread water. And this is the guy who expects anyone to believe that he has artist residency programs in Sweden and Finland offering him places and money :lbf:

No mention of where your "wife" would be while you're living in Sweden or Finland but that wasn't the kind of point that you were trying to score in that particular post so she ceased to exist once again. The truthful person would write 'I've been offered places on these residency programs but what about my wife, what about my rent and other responsibilities, is this something I can realistically do at 35 years old?', but your "responsibilities" automatically dissolve whenever you have a story to tell us, almost like they don't really exist.

It could have made for a classic Miss Marple story: The Mystery of the Disappearing Wife. Or maybe you were planning on 'offing' her before leaving to live your new life, like *SPOILER* the sad fate of Thorwald's wife in Rear Window :unsure:

Next post of Verso aka Doxxo: "oh, you like Hitchcock? Do you want to hear about the time I met Tippi Hedren? My wife may or may not have been there depending on whether I deem it relevant for her to exist in this story."

Last edited:
Funny how you jump back and forth from "I'm married to a 100% European woman" to "Whenever I'm in bed with a woman..." whenever you need to try to score a point over someone on here. Now that reelfountain and FHIGMN are gone and Hoffmann rarely posts you're reduced to harassing women about their sex lives and thumbing down every AztecCamera post. Still it never occurs to you that you may have reached the end of your journey on this site and it's time to move on and find something else to do instead of continuing to tread water. And this is the guy who expects anyone to believe that he has artist residency programs in Sweden and Finland offering him places and money :lbf:

No mention of where your "wife" would be while you're living in Sweden or Finland but that wasn't the kind of point that you were trying to score in that particular post so she ceased to exist once again. The truthful person would write 'I've been offered places on these residency programs but what about my wife, what about my rent and other responsibilities, is this something I can realistically do at 35 years old?', but your "responsibilities" automatically dissolve whenever you have a story to tell us, almost like they don't really exist.

It could have made for a classic Miss Marple story: The Mystery of the Disappearing Wife. Or maybe you were planning on 'offing' her before leaving to live your new life, like *SPOILER* the sad fate of Thorwald's wife in Rear Window :unsure:

Next post of Verso aka Doxxo: "oh, you like Hitchcock? Do you want to hear about the time I met Tippi Hedren? My wife may or may not have been there depending on whether I deem it relevant for her to exist in this story."
Is it that time of day where cracking an obvious joke provokes three paragraphs of autistic rage?

its so impressive how swiftly and soundly you put him in his place, mr. harangue!! :hearteyes:

Back
Top Bottom